PlayStation MVP
4472 posts

Re: April 2013 Suggestions!

Apr 29, 2013

Senran-kagura-shoujotachi-no-shinei-arte-004.jpg

05-senran-kagura-burst-crimson-girls-2.jpg

KANE-FIRE

Twitter       Welcoming Committee       Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 261 of 269 (276 Views)
Fender Bender
3936 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

Pocky Sticks for are avatars. (In different colors) 

And maybe have the pockey game with it. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 262 of 269 (266 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 30, 2013

All those saying home is a family environment. Please note that people of essentially all ages access this, that sex sells (sony is a company, not sesame street, they created home, they can do what they want with it and sell virtual items you may not approve of if they desire, to not utilize sex appeal wouldn't be business smart, im not saying thats sony's goal for having items like the top heavy corset). Also note that most online games somewhere say "online interactions are not rated by esrb" that includes images such as the top heavy corset (i personally do not know if home says that anywhere but probably in that legal "stuff" that most people skip it says that or similar in there), also note that you can find far worse stuff on the internet using computers, tablets, smart phones, etc and people of pretty much all ages use that as well yet you do not go complaining to your internet provider or anyone remotely related to your access of the internet. It is up to the parent/guardian to censor their child's access to internet based content and if you do not like looking at non-family content on home then dont look at it, sony isnt forcing you to buy the items you detest nor make you look at it, you have the option to scroll past it or avoid the shops that have the items you do not approve of or leave a space or turn your camera away if you so desire. Home is itself a life simulator with a bit of fantasy and sci-fi thrown in, and is mostly a free community (meaning to express oneself without restriction), if people want to dress in barely nothing then good on them, if you want to dress in a different way then good on you. 

Now for my suggestions: I suggest that a censor be optional in settings for each person. I also suggest that clubs in general be put under review as many clubs on home such as mafias and fams (not saying all are bad) cause alot of the fighting on home and take away the enjoyment of other users and that sony do something about these clubs (just dont abolish all clubs or something like that, just warnings, the occational banhammer, you know, moderating). ive known people who left home because of some of the clubs on it. Also i think EOD televisions should allow everyone using the same server e.g. north american server to watch movies and tv shows together without any problems, it is annoying trying to organize a movie night when i am canadian and a bunch of my pals are american. Also for those who do not agree with my previous paragraph i suggest a new setting just for them "family-friendly" setting, that filters out all they've complained about so we dont have the forums or home plagued with those kind of complaints anymore. and also the events board should come back, i know it was misused and flooded but it did have very useful uses like gathering people of similar interests, for public user-generated events, etc, perhaps there could be a way to stop it from being misused or atleast penalize those who misused it so badly that you took it away. I also think itd be a cool idea for every space to have a light switch and wallpaper options like harbor studio. I also suggest that seeing how much cutteridge estate and all things related, that owners who meet the criteria get a place like playstation home mansion and dream owners have to go to in public thats exclusive to them like a haunted mansion with secret passage ways, a ballroom, a graveyard, etc I am probably not the only one who doesnt care for x7 nor want to buy soemthing we dont want just to get into it. I also got a few purchase ideas:

a horse like this:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120804211144/elderscrolls/images/a/ad/Arvak.png

a motorcycle like this:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/2700000/Ghost-Riders-Bike-ghost-rider-2756581-600-400.jpg

guns like these:

http://img15.nnm.ru/0/d/8/6/c/aff7144602eba8acc41d25454bc.jpg

a guitar that can be held and played that looks like this:

http://www.musicdestock.fr/3344-3160-thickbox/bc-rich-petite-beast-avenge-sob-noir-gbc-asob-o.jpg

this exact motorcycle:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-i4VxCxfjlXk/Tifp99azvPI/AAAAAAAAAnE/jFf8qU_HTAg/s1600/cloudfenrir_01.jpg

I also think the musicality space would make a great clubhouse as well, it has alot of potential and everyone i know who has it says the same.

Note: I am lazy and have better things to do than look at everyone's suggestions and the older threads on suggestions so i apologize if they are any duplicated suggestions, atleast if there is more than one person making the same suggestion it means that more than one person desires it thus giving it more importance in a sense.

Please use plain text.
Message 263 of 269 (236 Views)
Splicer
22 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Make the text censor filter more effective by adding an option to turn it off. (In the sense that a given user can choose to see unfiltered text.) This has two main advantages:

• You’ll stop treating adults like children, at least in that particular way.
  • We won’t have to work around the filter so much, meaning it’ll be all the more effective for those who do leave it up.

Link it to age verification, big scary-sounding disclaimers (Online interactions not rated by the ESRB ring a bell?), whatever CYA crap is needed to appease the lifelike suits at the office, but do it. It’s been a pain in the asterisk for far too long even for the good guys.

I have a million and one other suggestions, but that one tops my list.

Please use plain text.
Message 264 of 269 (235 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 2, 2013

MistyRainne wrote:

Make the text censor filter more effective by adding an option to turn it off. (In the sense that a given user can choose to see unfiltered text.) This has two main advantages:

• You’ll stop treating adults like children, at least in that particular way.
  • We won’t have to work around the filter so much, meaning it’ll be all the more effective for those who do leave it up.

Link it to age verification, big scary-sounding disclaimers (Online interactions not rated by the ESRB ring a bell?), whatever CYA crap is needed to appease the lifelike suits at the office, but do it. It’s been a pain in the asterisk for far too long even for the good guys.

I have a million and one other suggestions, but that one tops my list.

We should definitely have an option to turn off the text censer filter, for example, there's a few penthouse type apartments & I'm sure the phrase "want to see my penthouse?" may raise eyebrows though not intended; penthouse is not a bad word obviously, but is censored in home, there's probably a few other words that are not that bad but are censored, & I think '**bleep**' is not censored.

OMG trap-o-matic should be updated so that if you own the 5 leaf clover or other xp boosters you will not ever get zero xp, or stack the xp per booster owned, waiting 24 hours to get zero xp after owning boosters like the 5 leaf clover, time bonus pack, or other boosters makes it a little frustrating.

May suggestions, just so I know something I've suggested will happen.

Please use plain text.
Message 265 of 269 (190 Views)
First Son
2 posts

why doesnt ps home sell this dance

May 2, 2013

http://youtu.be/m5urIckPjvk 

i seen it on home yet its not available to buy. so my understanding is the people who cheated the system had gotten it for free by having a uk account and inviting there friends to accuire this dance on a special event that since passed how is this fair to the usa home members who pay money and cant even purchase this dance in the store do something about this sony

Please use plain text.
Message 266 of 269 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

ssf4 characters on ps home

May 2, 2013

capcom sold some street fighter 4 character costumes along time ago but capcom never released the ssf4 costumes when that came out and when streetfighter x tekken came out they didnt release the whole roster to buy either my sister wants a juri costume they could sell rolento ibuki dudley ect yet capcom hasnt so i ask playstation home to ask capcom to finsh selling costumes to characters on your ps home store i noticed in your resident evil store u sell chris and sheva costumes yet you never sold wesker or jill costumes do you want money or not ? then make it happen ps home and capcom

Please use plain text.
Message 267 of 269 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 2, 2013

I was going to wait until a May suggestion thread was made, but I saw there was no point since people are still posting here.^^ I've had tons of suggestions in mind since I started playing this game, but I never considered posting them for some odd reason. @_@

Aaaaanyway, this first suggestion, has probably already been said, but, Final Fantasy needs more looove!>:smileyvery-happy: I suggest adding more popular characters like this guy below:

Sephiroth_Crisis_Core.jpg

Sephiroth, also Cloud, Tifa,  Aerith, and possibly characters from the other series, maybe? o.o

Also, I started in Feb this year, so I and many other new players never got a chance to get the pretty floating sakura petals that you get as a reward during that dragon egg event that was held in 2010. >.< Could you all possibly make it available for purchase perhaps?

And for my last suggestion for now, I have this wonderful idea for a new locomotion item. The power to float, using musical instruments. Like for an example, a magical violin that you are able to play to enable flight. As you float, you play the violin while musical notes float away from you. While your not in movement, you stand, with the bow in one hand, and the violin in the other, gracefully. It sounds strange, but I think it would be a cute and mystical addition to Playstation Home. Please consider these ideas.<3

Please use plain text.
Message 268 of 269 (181 Views)
Survivor
1876 posts

May 2, 2013

Zacharia222 wrote:

I was going to wait until a May suggestion thread was made, but I saw there was no point since people are still posting here.^^ I've had tons of suggestions in mind since I started playing this game, but I never considered posting them for some odd reason. @_@

Aaaaanyway, this first suggestion, has probably already been said, but, Final Fantasy needs more looove!>:smileyvery-happy: I suggest adding more popular characters like this guy below:

Sephiroth_Crisis_Core.jpg

Sephiroth, also Cloud, Tifa,  Aerith, and possibly characters from the other series, maybe? o.o

Also, I started in Feb this year, so I and many other new players never got a chance to get the pretty floating sakura petals that you get as a reward during that dragon egg event that was held in 2010. >.< Could you all possibly make it available for purchase perhaps?

And for my last suggestion for now, I have this wonderful idea for a new locomotion item. The power to float, using musical instruments. Like for an example, a magical violin that you are able to play to enable flight. As you float, you play the violin while musical notes float away from you. While your not in movement, you stand, with the bow in one hand, and the violin in the other, gracefully. It sounds strange, but I think it would be a cute and mystical addition to Playstation Home. Please consider these ideas.<3

I want to see vincent valentine, either as a costume or a companion:heart:

I want to see a band like the marachi band but for midevil spaces like avalon or the wizards den, playing flute, harp and drum

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 269 of 269 (174 Views)
0 Likes