Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Mar 07 2013
By: D-Nitrate Treasure Hunter 4245 posts
Offline

Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

[ Edited ]
15 replies 837 views Edited Mar 7, 2013

Coming soon from Atom Republic - Silly Walk LMO 

 

Recent tweets from Atom Republic:

 

"Very soon, we will release the Silly Walk locomotion, guaranteed to be the most ridiculous LMO avai...

 

"Also if you like horses, would love to ride a real horse, but can't quite afford it, we may have ju...

 

"Pretend ro ride an imaginary horse with our upcoming LMO! People will take you as seriously as a sm...

 

 

It sounds like a collection of Monty Pythonesque walking LMOs, like the horse riding walk with coconuts and the Ministry of Silly Walks.

 

I may have to try and make a John Cleese avatar. :smileywink:

 

 

 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1 of 16 (837 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

Mar 7, 2013

COOL, let's make another thread about LMO's when there already is one on the same subject. :smileyindifferent:

 photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 2 of 16 (829 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4245 posts
 

Re: Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

Mar 7, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:

COOL, let's make another thread about LMO's when there already is one on the same subject. :smileyindifferent:


Is there already a thread about the upcoming Silly Walk LMO?

 

If you are talking about the Comedy LMO it's a different LMO... as once should be able to tell from both the title and topic.

 

 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 16 (753 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

Mar 7, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Brunz_911 wrote:

COOL, let's make another thread about LMO's when there already is one on the same subject. :smileyindifferent:


Is there already a thread about the upcoming Silly Walk LMO?

 

If you are talking about the Comedy LMO it's a different LMO... as once should be able to tell from both the title and topic.

 

 


Im just saying they were all tweeted around the same time yesterday. You could of just put all of this stuff on your Atom Republic LMO thread. It doesnt matter if its a different LMO, its still a LMO.....by the same developer! I just don't see a reason why someone would create another thread about the same thing 2 minutes later and claim its different. :smileyindifferent: 

 photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 4 of 16 (735 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4245 posts
 

Re: Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Brunz_911 wrote:

COOL, let's make another thread about LMO's when there already is one on the same subject. :smileyindifferent:


Is there already a thread about the upcoming Silly Walk LMO?

 

If you are talking about the Comedy LMO it's a different LMO... as once should be able to tell from both the title and topic.

 

 


Im just saying they were all tweeted around the same time yesterday. You could of just put all of this stuff on your Atom Republic LMO thread. It doesnt matter if its a different LMO, its still a LMO.....by the same developer! I just don't see a reason why someone would create another thread about the same thing 2 minutes later and claim its different. :smileyindifferent: 


Because they are two totally different LMOs.  The fact that they tweeted about them within a day is totally meaningless.

 

By your logic then there should only be one thread for each developer.  The fact that Conrad_Max even reported this to the mods and kudoed you and got the mods to merge them only proves how ridiculous this is (and how pathetic some people act in this forum) - and for this reason screw it - sorry I bothered to share some info.   

 

Please close and delete this thread.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 5 of 16 (614 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1994 posts
 

Re: Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

Mar 7, 2013
Thank you very much for the information, it's good to know. :cathappy:

Don't let the others put you down.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 16 (589 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
364 posts
 

Re: Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

Mar 7, 2013

shut-up-and-take-my-money-9299-1920x1080.jpg

 

(^^)

 

sign3.jpg


Message 7 of 16 (582 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/16/2009
Offline
362 posts
 

Re: Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

Mar 7, 2013
Perfect for my Black Knight!!! Don't forget Loot released Monty Python knights a long time ago.
___________________________________________
Message 8 of 16 (576 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/23/2006
Offline
4212 posts
 

Re: Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

Mar 7, 2013
The_FPS (Grease Monkey) 5:24 AM

Add Comment Kudo 0

Perfect for my Black Knight!!! Don't forget Loot released Monty Python knights a long time ago.



Dont forget also there is the monty python big foot chair also. Cant wait to make my aarmless black knight silly walk
Message 9 of 16 (570 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
395 posts
 

Re: Atom Republic Silly Walk LMO - Monty Python Fans Rejoice!

Mar 7, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Coming soon from Atom Republic - Silly Walk LMO 

 

Recent tweets from Atom Republic:

 

"Very soon, we will release the Silly Walk locomotion, guaranteed to be the most ridiculous LMO avai...

 

"Also if you like horses, would love to ride a real horse, but can't quite afford it, we may have ju...

 


 

Very cool! I appreciate having this separate thread to highlight this particular type of LMO coming out.

 

One of the first things about Home that made me really laugh out loud was seeing the Black Knight avatar playing poker at my table at Sportswalk. I knew then that Home was going to be truly awesome fun.

Message 10 of 16 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes