Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
6945 posts

Re: Bet this could bring hilarity....

Feb 7, 2013

When the fams have nothing else to do they surround someone and start over using that emote but in reality if they would do that in real life they would just look like clowns  lol (not offending the clowns)

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 11 of 19 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

When the fams have nothing else to do they surround someone and start over using that emote but in reality if they would do that in real life they would just look like clowns  lol (not offending the clowns)

lol, clowns have feelings too ya know ^_~

---------------
It's not enough to leave this falling kindly
You burn my star down twice as brightly
It's just your half light undertow
But if you need forgiveness....
...I don't know
Message 12 of 19 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2998 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I agree too many people over use that laughing emote. And it looks so sarcastic when they do it, that I wonder if they're really laughing at my joke or just trying to be insulting. Why can't they just use the standard lol or rotfl. Or just send in the rotflcopters if need be.

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 19 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Yep, I agree as well. People would abuse on here if they could, no doubt.

Sad as well that when people use the laugh, they think they are winning during insult or fight. Its 10X worse, when females avatars do it. They abuse that more times, than you can shake a stick at. People know, it causes trouble as well.
Message 14 of 19 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

Ive witnessed a few times where its (Laugh emote) "u mad bro" (Laugh emote) "yeah he mad" Fun to see the semi-thought out things that others minds can think up.

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 15 of 19 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
395 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I like the Laugh emote. I agree it's not a great emote - the abruptness of the onset and end CAN make it look like one is being sarcastic. But my friends & I use it when chatting with each other to emphasize the sense of amusement.  We are mostly laughing with each other though sometimes at one another in a teasing way. All in good fun.

Message 16 of 19 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 7, 2013
No, not really its NOT all in good fun. I've seen some pretty bad fights with families abusing that note. It should either be taken away or updated and change it.

Message 17 of 19 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

I'm thinking you took that as me saying "Seeing people using the laugh emote is good fun" When in reality my thoughts on the emote are the opposite. The emote has turned to a tool, Most use it when they run out of material or insults as a way to make the argument progress further without having to prolong it with more text. Basically using the laugh emote IMO in an argument is this ..... "The Child's Way Out" Granted some believe arguments in general are childish, There's a course in most Highschools called Debate...(Arguing Class) I mainly made this thread to see other peoples thoughts on the Olden-day Emote/Modern-Day Harassment Tool. My insights for the update or removal of it are....

1. Fights would most likely not be as harsh or as long due to the help of the emote

2. No more wrong meanings received, Ex.. (Laugh Emote in direction of another user) (Other users response "what you laughing at")

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 18 of 19 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 7, 2013
People abuse the LAUGH more than anything and people know it as well. Its a rude note MOST of the time!
Message 19 of 19 (62 Views)
0 Likes