Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Re: Cherry Blossom Trees = MASSIVE FAIL !

Apr 12, 2013

phatso64 wrote:

i bought the new granzella cherry blossom trees and they're virtualy impossible to put together ): your veiw is obstructed  when you try to set it up . just a heads up . 

Theres certainly a pun in here LOL. Thanks for the heads up phats its always good to know these things before purchasing items, I for one come here to look for feedback given in the polls GW puts out and by fellow Home users.

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 21 of 43 (429 Views)
Uncharted Territory
889 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I'm using mine like bushes-life's too short! I will say though, this is the last time Granzella tricks me into buying a pile of giant sticks.

They seem to not use their own products. The bunch of pieces/ tiny objects thing from them is getting old. I often wish I had a secondary "I really mean it" storage, into which I'd put the fossils, bed rewards, tiny dolls, trunk pieces ad nauseum. Every time I scroll through objects storage, 90% of the "this is just too much stuff" is from Granzella.

They ought to have a clause built into their contract that they have at least one staffer using Home for real themselves.

With that said, their apartments are completely awesome. :smileyhappy:

Message 22 of 43 (366 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Lol all this melodrama for a .99 object

Read the note. 

Pic-04112013-001.jpg

Message 23 of 43 (317 Views)
PlayStation MVP
33304 posts

Apr 12, 2013

i bought the set and i really like it.

obviously they dont fit in some spaces, theyre trees after all. but it was amusing to load one up in my Harbor Studio and watching everything fly around and smash into things. :smileyvery-happy:

ive yet to find a place that an complete tree will work in, but i use the tree stumps as stands for things, they are pretty cool.

Message 24 of 43 (291 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6161 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

Read the note. 

Pic-04112013-001.jpg

Some people like to nitpick things to death - but I think there is an issue about lining them up, seems to be one of the main complaints.

BannerFans.com
Message 25 of 43 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4270 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

Read the note.  

Where in the note does it say that even in a high ceiling space you can not see the trunk to place the top on it?  

That is after all what the OP and most of the complaints are about, and at least there are some people in this forum that take the time to inform others so they can make an informed choice.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 26 of 43 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Apr 12, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Hazgazemos wrote:

Read the note.  

Where in the note does it say that even in a high ceiling space you can not see the trunk to place the top on it?  

That is after all what the OP and most of the complaints are about, and at least there are some people in this forum that take the time to inform others so they can make an informed choice.

I'm sorry, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Message 27 of 43 (184 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4270 posts

Apr 12, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

i use the tree stumps as stands for things, they are pretty cool.

Good idea.  You could also put a bunch of them in the Spunland Cottage to make a Lorax themed space. :smileyhappy:

As for placing the full trees, not only do you need spaces with high ceilings, but with a spawn point location in the exact spot you want to place the tree... Otherwise you'll be playing a painful game of pin the tail on the donkey - cherry blossom style.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 28 of 43 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4270 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

The nice thing about the Kudos system is you can see who really does value informing the community with information that can help others, and who gives kudos to responses that dismiss legitimate complaints.  There is a pretty obvious pattern with the way some people hand out kudos around here.

"Like it never happened"

Message 29 of 43 (138 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

When I first saw this thread, I got the impression it was a pricey item that had problems. The "=MASSIVE FAIL"  so I looked up the item and saw that it was .99 and read the note.   

When I say melodrama I refer to the "Massive Fail" as this is the worse thing ever don't buy.  Some people get dramatic when they complain instead of just stating the facts.  Valid complaints are one thing but some people complain to hear or see themselves talk

All that needed to be said is:

The tree is big, you will have a hard time putting it together.  Be warned.  Some pics of the problem.

I digress.

Message 30 of 43 (126 Views)