Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4010 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 28, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

seattlelite wrote:

This is one of the hardest promo to date just to earn a "helmet." Also Alphazone4.com mentions to acquire the "Clearasil Racing Jacket" you'll have to accumulate 50,000 points over multiply plays. However, I cannot find any leaderboard or billboard that shows our own individual points earned. Am I missing something? Furthermore, I noticed the view changed from 3rd person to 1st person view. Somehow I'm unable to change the views. Any ideas as well? Thanks. :manwink:


The clearasil racing jacket isn't available yet, it was when the event was first released, but it was by accident.

The approximate schedueled date for the release of the Clearasil jacket reward is at the beginning of may.

 

So that jacket I have is kind of like a limited edition for now? That's pretty cool.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (146 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/18/2012
Offline
1604 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 28, 2013

Super_Nova2k13 wrote:

Friendly reminder to keep all posts appropriate and respectful of all ages! Thanks! :smileyhappy:


Well, if they posts are inappropriate (and they are) why don't you REMOVE them?

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1897 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 28, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

HIt 4:35:41 :smileysad: Hit one of the last obstacles right before the hill to the finish line, so close!

EDIT:  GOT IT FINALLY! :smileyvery-happy:


Congratulations screen, I'm glad you were finally able to achieve the clearasil racing helmet reward, now just best of luck once the jacket is released.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (139 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4010 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 29, 2013
Tried again today for the helmet for about an hour. Once I was a second or 2 off, but I finally gave up *sigh*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1897 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

So that jacket I have is kind of like a limited edition for now? That's pretty coo.l

LegoFire wrote:

Indeed, the jacket is rather limited right now, so for those of us who currently own it, we're quite fortunate.

JulianMattise wrote:

Tried again today for the helmet for about an hour. Once I was a second or 2 off, but I finally gave up *sigh*

Legofire wrote:

I'm sure you'll get it eventually, just keep it trying Julian.

Also, perhaps try going to the Clearasil Kart Racing Map and Speed Run thread for more information on the Clearasil racing game, it's quite helpful.


Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
9061 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 29, 2013
Hey Julian the jacket is limited for a few days. It should return again to be won in the first few days of May.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4010 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 29, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Hey Julian the jacket is limited for a few days. It should return again to be won in the first few days of May.

 

That's good for everybody that didn't get it during the accident. Finally got the helmet just now!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1897 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 29, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Hey Julian the jacket is limited for a few days. It should return again to be won in the first few days of May.

 

That's good for everybody that didn't get it during the accident. Finally got the helmet just now!
Congratulations Julian on receiving the racing helmet, I'm glad you kept at things and everything worked out.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4010 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 29, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Hey Julian the jacket is limited for a few days. It should return again to be won in the first few days of May.

 

That's good for everybody that didn't get it during the accident. Finally got the helmet just now!
Congratulations Julian on receiving the racing helmet, I'm glad you kept at things and everything worked out.

 

Thanks! I owe it all to pure stubbornness! And DL taking 4200 chips and forcing me to do something else while I wait out the return process. Haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
1266 posts
 

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 30, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Hey Julian the jacket is limited for a few days. It should return again to be won in the first few days of May.

 

That's good for everybody that didn't get it during the accident. Finally got the helmet just now!
Congratulations Julian on receiving the racing helmet, I'm glad you kept at things and everything worked out.

 

Thanks! I owe it all to pure stubbornness! And DL taking 4200 chips and forcing me to do something else while I wait out the return process. Haha

Good luck. I've only lost about 800 and after e-mailing them twice I call it a wash. They are not in it for a great game experience, they are in it for your money...and they now have it.

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 32 (53 Views)