Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 19 2013
By: pheonixgate1 Wastelander 509 posts

Clothes Swap

[ Edited ]
12 replies 448 views Edited Sep 27, 2013

So, Thren and I squee'd when we found out IREM yukuta's were purchasable (she bought my Sunrise Over Fuji Yukuta). I was wondering if anyone out there had the matching baithing suit (or even the female wig--the one you could purchase) and would be willing to swap clothes. Your bathing suit (I'd like the Sunrise Over Fuji pattern, but I'm willing to negotiate) for my yukuta. Anyone interested?

Also, we noticed that some of the old costumes, noticably the old Samurai costume was not fully purchasable. You could buy the legs but not the torso. Also, the old Gothic Suit for males was also not available for purchase. Perhaps the old Threads and Costumes items have been fully deleted from the servers?

Club: Nachtmere
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (448 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Re: Clothes Swap

Sep 19, 2013
They might have locked the option to buy some items. The items arent completely deleted. If they were no one would have em in inventory.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9214 posts

Sep 19, 2013
I bought some Irem items from a Japanese traveller today through inspect. One Yukata and another outfit worked. Two outfits unreleased here did not. A friend on a US account and I both noticed that we had certain items not work at times and other times work after reloading Home. It may take a few tries. I think the player inspect 'times out' the way our normal store becomes wack after a bit.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (407 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6156 posts

Sep 19, 2013

A lot of clothes that are not available in one region can be bought on another one like those clothes made by Sony EU can be purchased on the USA Home

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Dust: An Elysian Tail[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (375 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

So, Thren and I squee'd when we found out IREM yukuta's were purchasable (she bought my Sunrise Over Fuji Yukuta). I was wondering if anyone out there had the matching baithing suit (or even the female wig--the one you could purchase) and would be willing to swap clothes. Your bathing suit (I'd like the Sunrise Over Fuji pattern, but I'm willing to negotiate) for my yukuta. Anyone interested?

Also, we noticed that some of the old costumes, noticably the old Samurai costume was not fully purchasable. You could buy the legs but not the torso. Also, the old Gothic Suit for males was also not available for purchase. Perhaps the old Threads and Costumes items have been fully deleted from the servers?

Which old Gothic suit? This one?

Jacket only

Hat only

If it is, the jacket & hat (and its ensamble not pictured) is still available at the Costumes near the bottom. If they actually did remove it, from last I checked, then I could help you.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9214 posts

Sep 19, 2013
KANE do you have any EU male stuff?
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (312 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6156 posts

Sep 19, 2013

@smokingpistol nope i got the Futuristic Mini-Dress top and bottom and also the Sleek A-Line with Bangs hairstyle which is EU exclusive

This @ thing like on Twitter is a cool feature

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Dust: An Elysian Tail[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (302 Views)
Sackboy
433 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

I have noticed that items sold in bundles cannot be bought this way - it always says "not available". It's kind of funny (and little creepy) to find out someone is wearing something you never noticed like vampire teeth! "you are wearing two lucky earrings, the mad scientest outfit, jolly Roger tennis shoes... And Calvin Klein underwear!"

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (299 Views)
Uncharted Territory
847 posts

Sep 19, 2013
Player inspect is nice even for items that are still available, saves you the time of having to dig through the stores and try and find them.
nelsig
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (287 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9214 posts

Sep 19, 2013
thanks KANE and yes I even got an email in my inbox because you used that @ symbol with my name. thats never happened before
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (270 Views)
0 Likes