Aug 20 2009
By: Sintuition_X Lombax Warrior 68 posts

Core Client Update 1.3 is just the worst update ever!

151 replies 40 views Edited Aug 20, 2009
So, barely 24 hours after the announcement of the 1.3 update for Home, and people are complaining already. "Nothing we asked for is in this update." "Where's my TV and radio?" And it just goes on and on. Honestly, I don't know how some people get out of bed in the morning. I mean, with everything that is wrong with Home, and now these epic failures with stuff you haven't even seen yet, I can't even begin to fathom how people deal with the real world. Come on people, can we at least agree to keep the whining confined to things we actually know about and have right now?

I would also like to add, that I think just about every improvement announced in the 1.3 update was requested by the users. Universal Game Launching? Requested. There are a million examples but here's a good one. In-store Previews (for clothing and furniture)? Here's one from recent memory. Camera/Screenshots? Yup. New Emotes and Dances. Well, whaddayaknow. Other fixes like making the bubble machines go away, the fixed targeting system, new clothing options, upping your cache size? Seen 'em all. And what about your precious TV's and radios? Do you really doubt that the Home developers haven't done everything they possibly could to ensure the smooth integration of these all-time, most requested items ever, when they finally do arrive?

Please people. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy what we have now. The rest will come. As they say "all good things in all good time."
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 152 (40 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1061 posts

Re: Core Client Update 1.3 is just the worst update ever!

Aug 20, 2009
U R SOOO RIGHT, I GET SICK OF IT TOO. KUDOS

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 152 (40 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1045 posts

Aug 20, 2009

I agree, I don't understand why some people complain so much.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 152 (40 Views)
Sackboy
522 posts

Aug 20, 2009
lol, people are even complaining about the blog entry telling us what 1.3 contains! 
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 152 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Aug 20, 2009
wait what are you complaining about the update on the blog or the update itself
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 152 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Aug 20, 2009
People know that.. The thing is they want features that were promised for over a year.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 152 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Aug 20, 2009
well i am happy with the update there wil always be the complainers but at the ened of the day it doesnt get you anywere:smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 152 (40 Views)
Wastelander
772 posts

Aug 20, 2009

godsgift1888 wrote:

they are complaining about people complaining about stuff that isnt showing up in the update when its a good one to begin with is what i got.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 152 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
68 posts

Aug 20, 2009

godsgift1888 wrote:

LOL! I'm not complaining about anything, except maybe the complainers themselves. The topic is a sarcastic attempt to get the haters to read the post. I know some people won't read it at all because they're tired of the complaints as well. The post isn't really addressed to them anyway so it's OK with me if the long-time community members skip right over it. They're not the ones complaining for the most part anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 152 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Aug 20, 2009

deadeye009 wrote:

godsgift1888 wrote:

they are complaining about people complaining about stuff that isnt showing up in the update when its a good one to begin with is what i got.

ahh if thats the case then i support them its a great update no need to complain
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 152 (40 Views)
0 Likes