Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
5860 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013
Thats not necessary but thanks, LOOT has already addressed it on their end by removing the advertisement.

Feel free to twit or whatever to playstation and tell them almost every single item for personal spaces say "any personal space" and that it is no longer true.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 50 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4010 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Thats not necessary but thanks, LOOT has already addressed it on their end by removing the advertisement.

Feel free to twit or whatever to playstation and tell them almost every single item for personal spaces say "any personal space" and that it is no longer true.

Good, glad someone's on that. I can expect every item description to be changed by the time I get on tonight, then, shall I? :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 50 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
5860 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013
lol.. Could you imagine how long that would actually take to do? Really it would probably be best for the powers that be to convince the developers of the potter space to allow items from other developers to be put in the personal space.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 50 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4010 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
lol.. Could you imagine how long that would actually take to do? Really it would probably be best for the powers that be to convince the developers of the potter space to allow items from other developers to be put in the personal space.

Brilliant idea! Let's do that instead! :smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 50 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1927 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Glad I didn't buy the potter space and wont for sure now.. Very stupid move for the dev..



The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 50 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
5860 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013
Really tho could you imagine the amount of man hours it would take to change one word in almost every single personal space item? Cause i cant. And i would absolutely hate to be the guy doing it or the boss that has to make that guy do it. But false is false if it was ever taken to court so something definitely needs to be done.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 50 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4010 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Really tho could you imagine the amount of man hours it would take to change one word in almost every single personal space item? Cause i cant. And i would absolutely hate to be the guy doing it or the boss that has to make that guy do it. But false is false if it was ever taken to court so something definitely needs to be done.

Unless, they had a program designed to search the database, find all instances of a particular word or set of words, and replace them with another word or set of words, much like my wordprocessor will do. Then, it could take only a matter of minutes to command and a few hours to take effect. Although,.... REPLACE ALL instances of the word "any" with the word "most" in EVERY description, might have some... "unforeseen complications." :smileywink:

 

*Edit: "all" replaced by "any".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 50 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
5860 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013
I think the camera that started this topic says "any private space" so search privates first.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 50 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
5860 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013
That sounded so wrong when i re read it..
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 50 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4010 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
I think the camera that started this topic says "any private space" so search privates first.

My post has been edited to reflect the proper wording, but my point remains the same. :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 50 (51 Views)
0 Likes