Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada

Dec 30, 2008

Quazijoe wrote:

What really annoys me is that even though we don't get the video store and its Video goodies... we still get all the advertising that they send in there newsletters for the video store.

They don't even care to make a region specific newsletter.  Its just rubs me the wrong way that they can be so inconsiderate.

Don't get me wrong... these are the home forums and I love home. But, these inconsistencies have to be addressed.  I'd like to hear from Cyd and locust on this... if there even aware of our complaints.

agreed. besides that i have checked home on other regions and they have so much more things than us

smack!!! Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Dec 30, 2008

To be fair each region is run differently and independent of one another...

I'm more complaining about not being treated equally within our own region.

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 1,426 (8 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1566 posts

Dec 30, 2008
I agree, you should have exactly what we have, no less
NEWS: After a warning from Belgium, the terror alert level in France has been upgraded from 'RUN' to 'HIDE', authorities have been told to prepare for further increases in the alert level to 'SURRENDER' and possibly even 'COLLABERATE' should the security condition continue to degrade.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 1,426 (8 Views)
Splicer
82 posts

Jan 1, 2009
I think all of us Canadians flood there customer service in box untill we get results. here is the link.http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php at least one a week should do.:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 1,426 (8 Views)
Lombax Warrior
274 posts

Jan 1, 2009

I agree, I think its really stupid that we can't get anything up here, I think it is ridiculous. Leaving out users to not be able to get ahold or be able to obtain things such as the PSN cards is very stupid, if it's the case that we can't or won't get them up here, then why is it that in the Playstation Store, we can still "reedem codes" when there isn't any cards for us to redeem, why even have it there. I guess the only way i'll be able to get the cards for the time being is to get my aunts to pick up some for me, they live in the US, and get them when they come home or get them sent to me in the mail,only then will the Redeem Codes work.

Now the question is if I bought some from the US, would they work when Redeemed up here?

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 1,426 (8 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jan 1, 2009
I'm canadian and I don't like being left out, however TBH the movie downloads aren't going to be as good as Blu-ray, as they are decreasing the bitrate to make it easier to download this hurts the image quality, and you aren't going to be getting lossless audio off of the movie either... if you want movies buy something that matters like Blu-ray that's what I do. that was one of the reasons I got a PS3. as for the PSN cards, just get a prepaid visa or something I use them myself and it works just fine. yeah it sucks we're being left out but I don't think we're missing much.
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 1,426 (8 Views)
Splicer
82 posts

Jan 1, 2009
Keep flooding the in box. I have a link in an earler post. just ask "when are psn cards comming to canada?" and we should here something. Hopefuly the answer we are looking for and I for one won't give up untill I do.
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2345 posts

Jan 1, 2009

nix_n_kuts wrote:
I think all of us Canadians flood there customer service in box untill we get results. here is the link.http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/playstation.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php at least one a week should do.:smileywink:

everyone do exactly what he said
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
585 posts

Jan 1, 2009

ratchet_rulez wrote:

nix_n_kuts wrote:

everyone do exactly what he said
Wouldnt that get them mad at us? Then mabye they would take away our PSN Store! Where is the justice! OH THE HUMANITY!
Sora Signature 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2537 posts

Jan 1, 2009

nix_n_kuts wrote:
Keep flooding the in box. I have a link in an earler post. just ask "when are psn cards comming to canada?" and we should here something. Hopefuly the answer we are looking for and I for one won't give up untill I do.

a cadadian uprising?

I would love to see that...

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes