Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
585 posts

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada (and rest of the world!)

Mar 28, 2009

buddykiwi wrote:

blTteRaPp3l wrote:

Never mind. I asked a Admin Assistant or something and they said that it can only be official by an ADMIN. That's too bad. This would have been a great official Canadian Venting room. OMG. That can be a new name! 

What do you guys think of: The Great Canadian Venting Room? 

XDDDDD  Great title but they'd never take us seriously if you do

LOL. I guess your right...

Sora Signature 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 530 of 1,426 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Mar 28, 2009

We should make a thread of a list of all Canadian users that wish to have this changed!

See how many there are and multiply it by the cost of a ps3... i bet they made a ton from just us Canadians...Then say are all these customers not worth the trouble to get us these psn cards!

Please use plain text.
Message 531 of 1,426 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
585 posts

Mar 28, 2009
Actually, I made one but it was forgotten, and somewhere on page who knows where. Ill find a link
Please use plain text.
Message 532 of 1,426 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Mar 28, 2009
yeah do that
Please use plain text.
Message 533 of 1,426 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
585 posts

Mar 28, 2009
Please use plain text.
Message 534 of 1,426 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 28, 2009
So sad how sony treats us canadians. I spend money at the PS store on line, I buy games, I go to Home and god knows I have spent enough money on Home, by my own choice to make my game time alittle more fun. Sony dont have a problem with taking our money but they have a problem with sharing the rest of their stuff with us. Where is the video section on the PS store? y cant we take part in any contest on Home? legal reasons they say, sure. I say all us canadians ban together, show sony how many of us are out there. I just wish we was all equal.
Please use plain text.
Message 535 of 1,426 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
482 posts

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada

Mar 28, 2009

Mtlstewartfan wrote:

Alchemy528 wrote:
I really dont want to keep coming back here and justify my answers and What we are all trying to achieve. But Let me give you a lil, Bussiness Common Sence. The Costumers are The Heart, blood, and Life of any business, and you are the body that keeps it all together and working. Now if yoou were to imagine that Every major continent is a part of the body. than your goal would be have everything running smoothly and healthy. Call Canada what ever part of the body you want. The fact of the matter is You "Sony", are ignoring the problem  and let a part of your beloved body, get infected and Scream out for you help, because of the pain we are going through. So please DO SOMETHING. If you were hurting, you wouldnt just go on living, if you knew there might be a solution. Just know whats happening gives Calrity and Piece of mind, rather than just sitting and Screaming for help. Sorry for wasting anyones time, or feel free to comment. thanks have a good day.

So let me get this straight...

Sony is the head and brains and the outer continents are the other body parts

of the entity known as "Sony". So if Sony is ignoring the ailments of the body

parts, then in effect...Sony is "brain dead", right?

You know...that just about makes sense.

I dont want to say sony in general. but the ones who are dealing with there legal, and sales issues. ARE!. They must realize that with the silence they are hurting them selfs even more. They've got to worry about what there customers are screaming for. 

alchemy528

&
Please use plain text.
Message 536 of 1,426 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
678 posts

Mar 28, 2009

blTteRaPp3l wrote:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&message.id=511530#M511530

there you go.  

I guess that thread neve took off.  I notice a lot of people signing in random places on this thread though.  HAHAHHA  great colour choice =D

Put a stop to it agent P

Eh Oh Canada Go!!! This is our Games
Please use plain text.
Message 537 of 1,426 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
585 posts

Mar 28, 2009

buddykiwi wrote:

blTteRaPp3l wrote:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&message.id=511530#M511530

there you go.  

I guess that thread neve took off.  I notice a lot of people signing in random places on this thread though.  HAHAHHA  great colour choice =D

LOL! Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 538 of 1,426 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4310 posts

Mar 29, 2009

i might be srsly blind or something

and im not familar with the DLC stuff anyways

but i thought the Resistance 2 DLC stuff was already on psn this week? with the PSN store update?

how come i can't find it or did Canada get screwed again...

as i said im not familiar with DLC stuff so i don't even know if we get them or not.

BUT I DO KNOW

DLC IS NOT TAKE SKILLS OR CHANCE TO WIN SOMETHING!!! (srry for caps, just making my point)

Please use plain text.
Message 539 of 1,426 (10 Views)