Splicer
82 posts

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada (and rest of the world!)

Mar 29, 2009
At least I'm not the only one.
Please use plain text.
Message 540 of 1,426 (45 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

Mar 31, 2009

VanCityActivist wrote:

THat's a rough story, but that is exactly why I don't use the vanilla cards. If you go to VanCity or Citizen's Bank they have the "MyTreat" Visa gift cards. I've never had a problem with these and I buy at least 3 per month. $3.95 fee on top, and you grab them from actual banks with security, not 7-11 with homies at the counter :smileytongue:

well, i'm hooched, cause i've got neither of those where i am in Saskatchewan

Mtlstewartfan wrote:

Once again...

You don't need PSN Cards in Canada. You can use MasterCard Vanilla Gift

Cards. They're available across Canada, come in $25, $50 & $100 amounts

and work flawlessly on the PSN.   There's a $3.95 network activation fee.

from what i understand those stupid things are crap and not worth the hastle and not true that they work good at all, so i'll pass. i'd like to find a good pre-paird card, maybe i could see what my bank, TD Canada Trust offers
Please use plain text.
Message 541 of 1,426 (45 Views)
Last Guardian
11937 posts

Mar 31, 2009
Wait a minute... we can't have the Video Store, due to CanCon laws... how do they get away with Listen@home? My local radio station has to recognize CanCon... Better take listen@home away from Canadians... or just get some Canadian Content.
 photo DSOLOGOAwww5x2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 542 of 1,426 (45 Views)
Splicer
82 posts

Mar 31, 2009
I'm from Saskatchewan to, and I'm about to give up all together on these stupid PSN Cards. It still rejects my credit/debit mastercard. These pre-paied cards are my only hope, but not sure its worth the hassel. What if they don't work!
Please use plain text.
Message 543 of 1,426 (45 Views)
Wastelander
585 posts

Mar 31, 2009

nix_n_kuts wrote:
I'm from Saskatchewan to, and I'm about to give up all together on these stupid PSN Cards. It still rejects my credit/debit mastercard. These pre-paied cards are my only hope, but not sure its worth the hassel. What if they don't work!
After my experience, I am not using prepaid anymore. I kept getting this glitch where it lets me spend more then what on the card and my sister came on and bought all these things without know, she is young, and I had to pay Sony $67. After that, I said no more. 

Sora Signature 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 544 of 1,426 (45 Views)
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Apr 1, 2009

blTteRaPp3l wrote:

nix_n_kuts wrote:
After my experience, I am not using prepaid anymore. I kept getting this glitch where it lets me spend more then what on the card and my sister came on and bought all these things without know, she is young, and I had to pay Sony $67. After that, I said no more. 

UGH, I was  an Officer-Cadet(aka not really a commisioned member) of the Canadian Forces,RCAC(Royal Canadian Armoured Corps) when i got my Ps3 at LAUNCH DATE..............Now im a Corporal(goes Officer-Cadet, Private, Corporal and so on...) aka now im an active Forces member and 2 ranks above the rank i was in when i bought my ps3, and they STILL dont have PSN cards for Canada. looks like i've done more work then sony has.......lol(btw, i MIGHT be sent to Afghanstan by December,awaiting info,, lol. i might as well as kill myself if they dont giv us psn cards by then....)
Message Edited by ssssssbob on 03-31-2009 10:41 PM
smack!!! Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 545 of 1,426 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Apr 1, 2009
With locust_star's new announcement of theatre movies and more contests I expect we'll once again get screwed over. If that happens I'll be doing something drastic that all Canadians can participate in to get heard finally.
Please use plain text.
Message 546 of 1,426 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
678 posts

Apr 1, 2009

BCBUDZ wrote:
With locust_star's new announcement of theatre movies and more contests I expect we'll once again get screwed over. If that happens I'll be doing something drastic that all Canadians can participate in to get heard finally.

what announcement?  Is it out now?  could you send me the link

Put a stop to it agent P

Eh Oh Canada Go!!! This is our Games
Please use plain text.
Message 547 of 1,426 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Apr 2, 2009
Please use plain text.
Message 548 of 1,426 (45 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

Apr 2, 2009

blTteRaPp3l wrote:

nix_n_kuts wrote:

dang, i don't know what to do. i guess i just stick to free content, while it's still free

Please use plain text.
Message 549 of 1,426 (45 Views)
0 Likes