Splicer
45 posts

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread*

Jul 27, 2009

ya i've seen that simpsons pic on google

hey, do you know the album Nevermind by Nirvana?

Message 980 of 1,426 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jul 27, 2009

anybody like the band Tool?

I do!

!

PS3

Message 981 of 1,426 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1190 posts

Jul 28, 2009

guitarhero1234 wrote:

ya, big_ev..., 3 on 3 is pro! You should of got it 4 $4.99 what a great deal. I would still reccomend buying it for $9.99

I now have all 13 trophies from that game!

sweet. i might just pick it up, just for the trophies.
Message 982 of 1,426 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
585 posts

Jul 29, 2009

guitarhero1234 wrote:

Welcome to the Canadian Thread, GoldenEagle7! (Cheers!..., Anybody?)

Oh Well......

man, who hasn't seen that picture?

Yes, welcome to the Canadian Thread Golden Eagle 7! It seems as though the Canadian users are growing each day! I love it! Oh, and cheers GuitarHero! Ahaha! Right now, I am watching, "The National Lampoon's Christmas Holiday". (Is that what its called?) and why is it called, "Lampoon" if their family name is Grizzwald?

Sora Signature 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 983 of 1,426 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Jul 29, 2009

Canada is so wack! they need to be left out! I speak for myself cause that's how I feel.

I am Meech007 and I approve this message
Message 984 of 1,426 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
585 posts

Jul 29, 2009

Meech007 wrote:

Canada is so wack! they need to be left out! I speak for myself cause that's how I feel.

You can't be serious. Andif you are, it's people like you that make a country "Wack". You probably think that the U.S. is the absolute best country on Earth and everything revovles around you. Actually, I say this thing on T.V. where they interview these Americans. One question they asked is, "What surprises you the most about Canada?" and they answered, "How they all live in Igloo's" or even better, "How the Polar Bears walk around like they were humans aswell". I died laughing! Here is my opinion, "Nothing is wack, except for you." But that is just my opinion. Now, I am not talking about every American, because most are smart, and awesome, but American's like you are the people that make something wack. I am sorry, but that's the truth. 

Message 985 of 1,426 (4 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1190 posts

Jul 30, 2009

blTteRaPp3l wrote:

Meech007 wrote:

You can't be serious. Andif you are, it's people like you that make a country "Wack". You probably think that the U.S. is the absolute best country on Earth and everything revovles around you. Actually, I say this thing on T.V. where they interview these Americans. One question they asked is, "What surprises you the most about Canada?" and they answered, "How they all live in Igloo's" or even better, "How the Polar Bears walk around like they were humans aswell". I died laughing! Here is my opinion, "Nothing is wack, except for you." But that is just my opinion. Now, I am not talking about every American, because most are smart, and awesome, but American's like you are the people that make something wack. I am sorry, but that's the truth. 

kudos! he needs to get over himself. typical American ignorance!
Message 986 of 1,426 (4 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada

Jul 30, 2009
LMAO canadians
Message 987 of 1,426 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1860 posts

Jul 30, 2009

Cali_Green_707 wrote:
LMAO canadians
*sniifs* Ah love the smell of another troll new to the forums. Seriously, get off if you don't have something valued to say, we don't want to hear it. Canadians and the rest of the world deserves the same benefits the USA does. 

Message 988 of 1,426 (4 Views)
Wastelander
585 posts

Jul 30, 2009

cornagandarub wrote:

Cali_Green_707 wrote:
LMAO canadians
*sniifs* Ah love the smell of another troll new to the forums. Seriously, get off if you don't have something valued to say, we don't want to hear it. Canadians and the rest of the world deserves the same benefits the USA does. 

AMEN! Kudos!

Message 989 of 1,426 (4 Views)
0 Likes