Wastelander
678 posts

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Jul 3, 2010

BRIT-KO wrote:
This thread started life on Christmas Day 2008, & its still going strong lol.

Thats amazing =DDDD

Put a stop to it agent P

Eh Oh Canada Go!!! This is our Games
Please use plain text.
Message 1421 of 1,426 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2522 posts

Jul 3, 2010

blTteRaPp3l wrote:

My point of view

Honestly, I am extremly annoyed with everything, the PlayStation Video Store, PlayStation Network Cards, and now Home? How hard can it be to give Canada something? All they do is allow us to use the US content minus the good stuff. Like someone said, there is more then 500 000 PS3 users in Canada. If Sony is too lazy to deal with legal rights, then we can just give up...or we can do something. Send email, call or something. I called about PSN Cards, and they said that they will not be available in Canada due to legal rights. Ok, yeah right. Its not like they are going to sell illegal weapons. Canada deserves more! Please don't flame, especially the US users! Oh and please sign if you are a Canadian User, I would like to see how many there are on these boards.

*Sorry for not being clear before, but the things we don't get in Home are the contest! How hard can it be to bring them to Canada! Its notlike we are going to win house! Oh and as someone said, "Why don't you look in a official sony store"? Well, I did, I checked "The Sony Store, and "The Sony Style". I asked if they has any PSN Cards, and they don't even know what they are!

If Sony is going to release something for the PS3 such as PSN Cards, or a Video Store, then the best thing to do is to make sure it will be available to EVERYONE before they release it. 

Fixed!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Now we're rock'n  !!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1422 of 1,426 (38 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jul 5, 2010

I've posted these pic up before, but thought they deserved to go on this thread too...

Big thanks to Lockwood and Sony for these Hoodies! I can't be the only one supprised that they didn't just do a default t-shirt, but 5 different hoodies, not to mention the free Canada day T-shirt. Also Kudos to Swinggrrl for pushing for these items for so long. After a year of waiting, we got 'em!!!

Female Hoodies: $0.49

Central Plaza >> One Stop Shop >> Lockwood >> Female >> Lockwood >> Torso >> Hoodies
Central Plaza >> New Items >> Lockwood >> Female >> Hoodies
Sodium >> Female >> Lockwood >> Torso >> Hoodies

Male Hoodies: $0.49

Central Plaza >> One Stop Shop >> Lockwood >> Male >> Lockwood >> Torso >> Hoodies
Central Plaza >> New Items >> Lockwood >> Male >> Hoodies
Sodium >> Male >> Lockwood >> Torso >> Hoodies

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fear is momentary... Regret is forever
Please use plain text.
Message 1423 of 1,426 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Oct 1, 2010

Hard-Kitty wrote:

I've posted these pic up before, but thought they deserved to go on this thread too...

Big thanks to Lockwood and Sony for these Hoodies! I can't be the only one supprised that they didn't just do a default t-shirt, but 5 different hoodies, not to mention the free Canada day T-shirt. Also Kudos to Swinggrrl for pushing for these items for so long. After a year of waiting, we got 'em!!!

Female Hoodies: $0.49

Central Plaza >> One Stop Shop >> Lockwood >> Female >> Lockwood >> Torso >> Hoodies
Central Plaza >> New Items >> Lockwood >> Female >> Hoodies
Sodium >> Female >> Lockwood >> Torso >> Hoodies

Male Hoodies: $0.49

Central Plaza >> One Stop Shop >> Lockwood >> Male >> Lockwood >> Torso >> Hoodies
Central Plaza >> New Items >> Lockwood >> Male >> Hoodies
Sodium >> Male >> Lockwood >> Torso >> Hoodies

Man I wish I could buy these things in real life

Please use plain text.
Message 1424 of 1,426 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 2, 2011

Hello

I also live in Canada and I have not been able to download anything from singstar. Called sony support and they could not help me.  Has any one had any success with singstar online in Canada?

Please use plain text.
Message 1425 of 1,426 (38 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4250 posts

Mar 2, 2011

BONO519,

Sorry to hear about your download issues with Singstar.  However, I need to request that you check the Home Support forums for a possible andswer.  If you don't find an answer there, feel free to begin a new topic discussing your issue.  Also, please try to not post in topics that have been inactive for such a long time.

Thanks,

T_F

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 1426 of 1,426 (38 Views)