Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 27 2013
By: Jacob_Allen_1987 Hekseville Citizen 275 posts

Doctor Who Tardis personal space

30 replies 545 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

I just bought this personal space this morning and I'm just shock and wondering how am I going to decorate this space up and I'm asking the communality how many rooms are there and on how to docorate this huge space O_O I know on abut decorating the theater part already.

p.s. I don't know is this post should belong here or in the support part

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 31 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9235 posts

Re: Doctor Who Tardis personal space

Mar 27, 2013
Haha its not a support issue its just a really zany apartment with many confusing hallways.
Its actually really cool and I got maaaad lost. Follow the walls lol or make sure to leave a crumb trail. Some hansel and gretel business :smileyvery-happy:

But yeah decorating it will/would be a challenge. My favorite room is that all white void. Been there yet? O_o
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 31 (534 Views)
Fender Bender
2962 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I think a true Doctor Who fan like my brother would know how to decorate it. But if I had it I'd probably decorate with science fictiony furniture items like from MIB or something.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 31 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Yes I been there I also found two rooms side by side as well lol
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 31 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Mar 27, 2013
I'm a true fan as well but decorating a huge space isn't my speciality
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 31 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Mar 27, 2013
My friend and I are really curious about this personal space. Could someone give us a little tour so we could explore before we consider possibly buying it? Would greatly appreciate it :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 31 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Mar 27, 2013
I think those sodium teleport pad would be usefull in this space lol
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 31 (511 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I think there is a open house verison in the Loot space station it's in the room with the other open house's but i don't remember which number it was D:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 31 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1492 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Haha its not a support issue its just a really zany apartment with many confusing hallways.
Its actually really cool and I got maaaad lost. Follow the walls lol or make sure to leave a crumb trail. Some hansel and gretel business :smileyvery-happy:

But yeah decorating it will/would be a challenge. My favorite room is that all white void. Been there yet? O_o

Yes, very cool personal space and clubhouse. I love the "nothing room" which you call the white void. Lots of possibilites to create games in there. Has several areas that work for Arcade games and the theater is great. And yes, the maze made my head spin. But fun!

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 31 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11225 posts

Mar 27, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Yes, very cool personal space and clubhouse. I love the "nothing room" which you call the white void. Lots of possibilites to create games in there. Has several areas that work for Arcade games and the theator is great. And yes, the maze made my head spin. But fun!

Yep, Noting room. best of the space!

perfect for filming (wait, this is developers' fun-house for showcasting new items)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 31 (469 Views)
0 Likes