Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Online
15920 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Did anyone else keep getting "correct the highlighted error" message when they tried to answer besides me?


Yup, flood notice was my error. As I said somewhere above this post.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 281 of 497 (366 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/02/2010
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013
Thanks everyone! This is awesome :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 282 of 497 (366 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
10393 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013

back!

 

 


Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I've been here 4 years and this is special. Thanks to Tempest and all of the team who is participating. You've made the Home forums really fun today!

 

 


I been to Home at least 4 years and now 2-3 years active on forums. witch is good for me to remember alot. which i don't get my chance to answer

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 283 of 497 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Online
15920 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013

al2009man wrote:

I been to Home at least 4 years and now 2-3 years active on forums. witch is good for me to remember alot. which i don't get my chance to answer


Thats like 28 in dog years.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 284 of 497 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Offline
2173 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013

al2009man wrote:

back!

 

 


Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I've been here 4 years and this is special. Thanks to Tempest and all of the team who is participating. You've made the Home forums really fun today!

 

 


I been to Home at least 4 years and now 2-3 years active on forums. witch is good for me to remember alot. which i don't get my chance to answer


I've been active on these forums longer than I have been on Home. I started posting on the Home boards around August of 2008. Few months later, I got an invite to stress-test Home in Closed Beta. Been active on here for 5 years.



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 285 of 497 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
942 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

So,

Trawnza has this code by her sig 3GNG-36F6

Stage_Coach has this portion by his sig FN5R

 

  for you who have been looking. Good luck to whoever get's the code put in correectly and quickest. :smileyhappy:

 

 


Who redeemed it?  I love it when they don't post who did.


You can't redeem codes during maintenance silly.. It's free and up for grabs when maintenance is complete.


And how many already saw it?

Please use plain text.
Message 286 of 497 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/27/2013
Offline
1092 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013
this isn't a "who's been around longest" competition. always seems to turn into that. why not again?
12345
~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 287 of 497 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

So,

Trawnza has this code by her sig 3GNG-36F6

Stage_Coach has this portion by his sig FN5R

 

  for you who have been looking. Good luck to whoever get's the code put in correectly and quickest. :smileyhappy:

 

 


Who redeemed it?  I love it when they don't post who did.


You can't redeem codes during maintenance silly.. It's free and up for grabs when maintenance is complete.


And how many already saw it?


everyone now lol

Please use plain text.
Message 288 of 497 (148 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28998 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013

Bet place to try is on the web. You can refresh that site. Hope your keyboard holds out though.

 

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/cam/account/giftcard/redeem-gift-card-flow.action

Please use plain text.
Message 289 of 497 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/06/2013
Offline
264 posts
 

Re: Downtime Fun Time

Aug 22, 2013
....
"Sometimes we have to watch our whole lives fall apart before we can rebuild them again - a greater foundation"
Please use plain text.
Message 290 of 497 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes