Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2013
By: Crazy-88 Gaming Beast 1947 posts

Dr. Pepper MiniGame

79 replies 1544 views Edited May 1, 2013

On the bright side... it's not a Male-only reward.

Make 10 objects "Manly" in the minigame to reward a LMO.

Spoiler
It's a Dr.Pepper Vending Machine LMO with Square speed-boost.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 80 (1,544 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2677 posts

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 1, 2013
AWESOME REWARD
Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 80 (1,497 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
543 posts

May 1, 2013

Sweet LMO and only 10 bold tasting calories with the same authentic 23 flavors of Dr Pepper. That’s a whole lot of taste in one can.  :smileyhappy:

Spoiler

photo forum2_zps0a44664e.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 80 (1,449 Views)
First Son
29 posts

May 2, 2013

best reward in a long time :heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 80 (1,210 Views)
Wastelander
531 posts

May 2, 2013

The reward may not be male only, but the game sure appears that way. I think it's a very sexist and homophobic game. Since when has Dr.Pepper started this new ad campaign to appeal to men only? So basically what they're saying here is I can't drink Dr.Pepper because its a manly drink, and I'm a woman. Don't these companies realize that it's not only men or teenage boys playing on Home?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 80 (1,129 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 2, 2013
I liked the part where I shot the Dr.Pepper can and it said something along the lines of "Dr.Pepper Ten is already MANIFIED, you LOSE". I was like "Lol screw you videogame"
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 80 (1,105 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

May 2, 2013

Icinq wrote:

The reward may not be male only, but the game sure appears that way. I think it's a very sexist and homophobic game. Since when has Dr.Pepper started this new ad campaign to appeal to men only? So basically what they're saying here is I can't drink Dr.Pepper because its a manly drink, and I'm a woman. Don't these companies realize that it's not only men or teenage boys playing on Home?

The dr. pepper 10 promo has been going on a while. a quick search on youtube will show you a list of the commercials already airing. I just shrug my shoulders and move on.

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 80 (1,095 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 2, 2013
Dr.Pepper 10, the drink of manly men. But I would not hesitate to share this fine Jesus juice of a soft drink with some ladies back at my place. :smileytongue:
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 80 (1,088 Views)
I Only Post Everything
761 posts

May 2, 2013
:smileysurprised:
Icinq wrote:

Oooo! ya wanna play this game huh? me too then! How is the game homophobic? the campaign add says its "not for women"..so i guess your idea of gay men is that they're all prancy, flamey "women" that can't enjoy a soda for men? i imagine that gay men fill every niche in society just like straight men do...a gay lumber jack? sure why not? gay mma fighter? sure...pro athlete...yup! maybe instead of coming up with pretend grievances you should be happy Dr. Pepper was kind enough to advertise in playstation home. :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 80 (1,040 Views)
Wastelander
531 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:
:smileysurprised:
Icinq wrote:

Oooo! ya wanna play this game huh? me too then! How is the game homophobic? the campaign add says its "not for women"..so i guess your idea of gay men is that they're all prancy, flamey "women" that can't enjoy a soda for men? i imagine that gay men fill every niche in society just like straight men do...a gay lumber jack? sure why not? gay mma fighter? sure...pro athlete...yup! maybe instead of coming up with pretend grievances you should be happy Dr. Pepper was kind enough to advertise in playstation home. :smileysurprised:

_
Don't get mad at me just because I'm a female with an actual brain. And I happen to know guys who ride scooters. Some are gay and saome aren't. So does that mean they aren't "manly" enough to drink Dr.Pepper or play the game? I even know some men who carry a man purse, so I guess they can't play the game either right? Maybe your place is to let the male society objectify you. But don't get angry at another female if she has an opinion and a conscience and feels the need to speak up.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 80 (1,019 Views)