Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 29 2013
By: F1REFLY_SEREN1TY Survivor 1922 posts

Dr Who wave 1 content tour and map

[ Edited ]
6 replies 1133 views Edited Mar 29, 2013

Someone asked me to make a video of the new Dr Who Tardis. I'm sorry this is a day late. But I was completely wipped out after staying up all night to get my Tardis.

I finally got around to it. And decided to make a brief video showing most of the new content. 

Note: I forgot to add the little cybernetic slug at the time I made the video...

First you can see the Tardis in the Hub. Then the Loot Space Station display. Then comes the Tardis Apartment. I've also included some views of the male and female costumes.

The inside of the Tardis is VERY confusing. I got lost trying to find the pink room. I couldn't find it during the video. It's REALLY confusing. And I made a map to help everyone. 

:smileyhappy:

PSHOME_TardisMap.jpg

Enjoy the video while you can. I'm sure some over-enthusiastic moderator will put this some place else in the name of cleaning up the forums where the video and map will never be seen from again...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (1,133 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29048 posts

Re: Dr Who wave 1 content tour and map

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

Oh I don't think they'll move it. That's awesome! I could have used a map the other day! Very nice job on the video.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (1,092 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Very Cool! Thanks for doing this!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (1,055 Views)
Survivor
1922 posts

Mar 29, 2013
I'm glad I could help! I thought for sure it would have been combined into one of the many Who threads. To be honest, if they had moved it, I doubt even as the author, I don't think I could find this again. Lol. That's happened to me several times in this forum.

It's kinda nice that you can get lost in the back rooms. That fits the space.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (998 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Mar 29, 2013

I decorated to put in markers.  I put decorations by the exits that are visiable down the hallway.  I put sodium telepads as well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (967 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

I decorated to put in markers.  I put decorations by the exits that are visiable down the hallway.  I put sodium telepads as well. 

Ohhh! That's a good idea, I'll have to try to set myself up a few markers when I find the time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (962 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Yeah the network of meandering tunnels and light flickering turned me off initally. Then I saw the jump scare potential in for a group of fellow  Whovians with a dose of Weeping Angels roaming the halls. I'm not sure if my pals will be returning for a while, haha. 

Codeglue Costumes currently features the athlete statue skin. 

Pick up the Sneaking locomotion pack for a beautiful set of twitchy scare grabs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRruvV7aQ8A

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (861 Views)
0 Likes