Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4503 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Ok Hinata, your turn is very soon :smileyvery-happy:

 

I started working on WHERES_MY_SOUP (funny id) drawing, but im at an early stage...still i want to post it, so you see im not being too lazy!

 

soup.jpg

 

Of course its just the start, it will look completely different at the end, like the other drawings


It is? Now you got me more eager and anxious, lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 261 of 404 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/30/2010
Online
123 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

You have a very interesting looking avatar! I like it!

 photo ezgifcom-gif-maker_zps80afdb43.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 262 of 404 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....:smileytongue:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 263 of 404 (222 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4503 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....:smileytongue:


Oh? And what things might that be?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 264 of 404 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....:smileytongue:


Oh? And what things might that be?


Just.....certain......features......enhanced......:smileyembarrassed:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 265 of 404 (206 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29071 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....:smileytongue:


Oh? And what things might that be?


Just.....certain......features......enhanced......:smileyembarrassed:


Oh goodness. I won't ask. I'll wait to see. LoL.

Please use plain text.
Message 266 of 404 (204 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....:smileytongue:


Oh? And what things might that be?


Just.....certain......features......enhanced......:smileyembarrassed:


Oh goodness. I won't ask. I'll wait to see. LoL.


Don't get me wrong, this wasn't my suggestion. It was a decision we discussed :smileysurprised:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 267 of 404 (200 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/12/2012
Offline
97 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013
Wow looks great so far Julia :smileyvery-happy:
____________________________________________________________
I Live For Angels' Baseball
trout home run photo: Mike Trout robs J.J. Hardy of a home run Mike_Trout_catch_20120627.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 268 of 404 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4503 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....:smileytongue:


Oh? And what things might that be?


Just.....certain......features......enhanced......:smileyembarrassed:


Oh goodness. I won't ask. I'll wait to see. LoL.


Don't get me wrong, this wasn't my suggestion. It was a decision we discussed :smileysurprised:


Oh, hush, you. We all know that you just want to see me and Souly "enhanced." :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 269 of 404 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2010
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013
Im sorry, i wont "enhance" any feature in their drawing :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 270 of 404 (150 Views)