Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 29, 2013

To share my thoughts on this;

My picture was on one of the earliest pages of this thread. I knew Julia had done request after mine, and I didn't once come to her and complain about not being finished.

Normally I don't have patience at all.. (much.)

But please give her a break, she's nice enough to do these drawings free of charge. When most people would charge for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 321 of 404 (344 Views)
Last Guardian
10804 posts

Apr 29, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
I approve...of the Hinata one. Growl. >:F

Al, you'll get yours done. I know how long it takes to draw stuff. If it takes me 12 minutes to draw Mickey Mouse and Parappa the Rapper then, Jesus I can't imagine how long it takes to do professional drawings like these :smileyfrustrated:

It was just a suggestion, that's all.

Oh, by the way *i always say that* It would take 4 to 37 months to be my turn. (which would be the time ima forget about this or during my death)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 322 of 404 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10804 posts

Apr 29, 2013

al2009man wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:
Im happy that you liked it Hinata

@Al2009: i have requests in ps3 messages and forum PMs too, i can try and make a list but it will take a while for sure to draw all of them :smileysad:. I do it in my free time and every drawing takes hours, because of sketching, outlining, coloring etc, so i have to take breaks between each other.

So far i made 2 full drawings a week, I wish i was faster but im still learning, i only started digital drawing a little more than a year ago and i have a lot to learn

You are doing wonderful and it would be nice if those here didn't pressure you as to when theirs might be done. Do them as you can and when you're in the mood. 

There is no list necessary. I personally love seeing what you do. :smileyhappy:

I thought about responding to Al when I first read his post, but all I could see at that point was my getting an instant perma-ban, if I replied the way I felt about his comment. At a minimum, I was going to tell him to SHUT UP. How incredibly rude he was. If I were Julia I'd remove his request from the list. (But she won't because she's much nicer than I am -- come to think of it, 'most everyone is.)

So you want Als, al2009 and alman to shut up and sugges to remove those request (if you were Julia)?

I approve of this post. i dislike those guys. try to get all the Fame but not "Al. Lopez" :smileysad:

Okay, no more fooling around. almost leaving for Iron Man 3.

too be honest. You can actually post mean reply too me. i just ignore it, honestly post about it, post rainbows. whatever.

For this "I'm Sorry" note. i will give you a picture i took

2013-04-25-154351.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 323 of 404 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Apr 29, 2013

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Al, you'll get yours done. I know how long it takes to draw stuff. If it takes me 12 minutes to draw Mickey Mouse and Parappa the Rapper then, Jesus I can't imagine how long it takes to do professional drawings like these :smileyfrustrated:

Oh, by the way *i always say that* It would take 4 to 37 months to be my turn. (which would be the time ima forget about this or during my death)

I suggest that anyone that complains be moved to the end of the list.

Please use plain text.
Message 324 of 404 (318 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4759 posts

Apr 29, 2013

julie_love wrote:

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

This^

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 325 of 404 (296 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

julie_love wrote:

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

This^

I will admit that idea crossed my mind as well. 

Julia I would hope doesn't feel the need to have to do all of them. At some point she may want to move on and she should feel that is fine too. The number of requests I'm sure are more than she should reasonable be expected to do.

When the time comes Julia just let people know you're be doing other things. That'll be fine too. I'm happy to see you've been updating your OP given it makes it easier to see what you have finished.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 326 of 404 (281 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013
Its only been fun for me so far! Im sure Al didnt mean anything bad

Creating cartoony characters starting from avatars pictures is pretty fun and i love looking at the details of the outfits, every one of them tells something about people personality, and i try to take that in consideration while drawing
Please use plain text.
Message 327 of 404 (256 Views)
Last Guardian
10804 posts

Apr 30, 2013

julie_love wrote:

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Sorry, but for those who recenty request (forums, PM, XMB, Group Message, etc.) already in the end of the list. sorry for jinxing it.

Nah the list is totally random? am i right?

Please use plain text.
Message 328 of 404 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Apr 30, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:

A friend helped me and it was just software issues, so i didnt have to replace my tablet or stylus :smileyvery-happy:

I drew Hinata and Soulycon avatars, they posted this picture:

and i made this drawing (to see it in full resolution right click on it and copy url into a new tab):

hinata_k.jpg

Sorry if i changed some colours and i hope you like it! 

Oh, my God, Julia! :smileysurprised: The drawing came out way better than what I expected. You really did an awesome job with it. I love it a lot. Thank you so, very much for drawing me and Souly. It means a lot to us and we appreciate it very much. You're the best :smileyhappy:

This calls for rule 63.

Please use plain text.
Message 329 of 404 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10804 posts

Apr 30, 2013

CelestialDreamer wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:

A friend helped me and it was just software issues, so i didnt have to replace my tablet or stylus :smileyvery-happy:

I drew Hinata and Soulycon avatars, they posted this picture:

and i made this drawing (to see it in full resolution right click on it and copy url into a new tab):

hinata_k.jpg

Sorry if i changed some colours and i hope you like it! 

Oh, my God, Julia! :smileysurprised: The drawing came out way better than what I expected. You really did an awesome job with it. I love it a lot. Thank you so, very much for drawing me and Souly. It means a lot to us and we appreciate it very much. You're the best :smileyhappy:

This calls for rule 63.

Please use plain text.
Message 330 of 404 (182 Views)
0 Likes