Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 30, 2013

CelestialDreamer wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:

A friend helped me and it was just software issues, so i didnt have to replace my tablet or stylus :smileyvery-happy:

I drew Hinata and Soulycon avatars, they posted this picture:

and i made this drawing (to see it in full resolution right click on it and copy url into a new tab):

hinata_k.jpg

Sorry if i changed some colours and i hope you like it! 

Oh, my God, Julia! :smileysurprised: The drawing came out way better than what I expected. You really did an awesome job with it. I love it a lot. Thank you so, very much for drawing me and Souly. It means a lot to us and we appreciate it very much. You're the best :smileyhappy:

This calls for rule 63.

What's rule 63?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 331 of 404 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12639 posts

Apr 30, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

CelestialDreamer wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:

A friend helped me and it was just software issues, so i didnt have to replace my tablet or stylus :smileyvery-happy:

I drew Hinata and Soulycon avatars, they posted this picture:

and i made this drawing (to see it in full resolution right click on it and copy url into a new tab):

hinata_k.jpg

Sorry if i changed some colours and i hope you like it! 

Oh, my God, Julia! :smileysurprised: The drawing came out way better than what I expected. You really did an awesome job with it. I love it a lot. Thank you so, very much for drawing me and Souly. It means a lot to us and we appreciate it very much. You're the best :smileyhappy:

This calls for rule 63.

What's rule 63?

You........... Bettter not "known" that. 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 332 of 404 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013
What would you like to see in a future comic?

Would you prefer it to be with just 3 or 4 panels and mostly humorous, or longer and with some sort of story? Something weekly maybe related to the updates?
Message 333 of 404 (446 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

May 1, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Would you prefer it to be with just 3 or 4 panels and mostly humorous, or longer and with some sort of story? Something weekly maybe related to the updates?

Amazing work PinkJulia. Again: "Great Job".

I would let you pick the type of comics that you would do. I say that you should go for the style that you enjoy the most.

Keep up the great work.

Message 334 of 404 (427 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 1, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

How about something like this: http://youtu.be/_bVBprHLmAY

P. S.

How do I generate the correct coding to embed a video on here? I just copied and pasted a working code from another thread and edited it, but how do I generated without going through all that trouble? The embed codes from YouTube don't seem to work.

Antonio Xul
Message 335 of 404 (412 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

May 1, 2013
I was thinking about 3 panels comics like the ones you posted, with a different style and some humour... I will try to experiment
Message 336 of 404 (399 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend

I drew PrincessaRosa request (its not in the thread, she requested it long time ago via PSN)

She sent me this picture of her avatar:

and i made this drawing (to see it in full resolution, right click the image and copy url into a new tab):

rosa_fn.jpg

I hope you like it :smileyhappy:

Message 337 of 404 (290 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29241 posts

May 4, 2013

Very nice Julia! :smileyhappy:

Message 338 of 404 (272 Views)
MVP Support
7917 posts

May 4, 2013

Nice drawing of PrincessRosa, Julia. I see your drawing skills are improving ten fold. :manhappy:

Message 339 of 404 (266 Views)
Fender Bender
1921 posts

May 4, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:
Its only been fun for me so far! Im sure Al didnt mean anything bad

Creating cartoony characters starting from avatars pictures is pretty fun and i love looking at the details of the outfits, every one of them tells something about people personality, and i try to take that in consideration while drawin

See? I said she was nicer. (No surprise.)

Keep up the great work, Julia -- until you're bored with it and then move on knowing you did a great job.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 340 of 404 (249 Views)