Mar 05 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Treasure Hunter 3278 posts

Dream Hideaway Update

34 replies 1092 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

I remember someone posting a LKWD comment that stated that the Dream Hideaway was going to be updated with more spawn points and a swimmable pool.  I am here in my space and nothing has been updated as of yet, does anyone know when was this supposed to happen?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 35 (1,092 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Dream Hideaway Update

Mar 5, 2013
Keep looking you're warm.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 35 (1,081 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Mar 5, 2013
Waiting for sony to handle the rest..
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 35 (1,056 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
22 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I was able to get good beds in the rooms by standing the on their sides and pushing them through the doors.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 35 (1,014 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

She's right, and its looking like another Dream Yacht / Dream Island wait.

1. @LockwoodLKWD Hi, we need a spawn point for the dream hideaway, upstairs to the left "bedroom". i can't get any beds through the 2 doors :smileysad:

@zytron512 @HowEffinRude @MEZAIAL_AZ4 @IzzyBarbz We're updating the space on the 27th w/ more furniture spawn points! (http://bit.ly/VVl5wy )

@swspillanesr Okay, so I've just spoken to the artist who made the space and he's going to add some more furniture spawn points! Yay!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 35 (989 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3278 posts

Mar 5, 2013

GunShot_Tech9 wrote:

She's right, and its looking like another Dream Yacht / Dream Island wait.

1. @LockwoodLKWD Hi, we need a spawn point for the dream hideaway, upstairs to the left "bedroom". i can't get any beds through the 2 doors :smileysad:

@zytron512 @HowEffinRude @MEZAIAL_AZ4 @IzzyBarbz We're updating the space on the 27th w/ more furniture spawn points! (http://bit.ly/VVl5wy )

@swspillanesr Okay, so I've just spoken to the artist who made the space and he's going to add some more furniture spawn points! Yay!

Thanks Gun :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 35 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
373 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Haven't heard anything more about the Dream Hideaway spawn points and swimming, but another 3rd party developer commented that it can take 5 weeks or so before Sony approves changes and allows them to be rolled out.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 35 (938 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Mar 11, 2013
Latest update:

"As some of you will already know, we've updated the Dream Hideaway with more furniture spawn points and added the ability to swim in the pool, *but*, these changes haven't gone live yet. We've been waiting for them to pass QA and for Sony to approve and re-publish the space.

Unfortunately it won't be happening this week, sorry :smileysad:

Don't worry, though, your Dream Hideaways will be getting this update, we just don't know exactly when at the moment."

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 35 (836 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3278 posts

Mar 11, 2013
:smileyhappy:
Ledis15 wrote:
Latest update:

"As some of you will already know, we've updated the Dream Hideaway with more furniture spawn points and added the ability to swim in the pool, *but*, these changes haven't gone live yet. We've been waiting for them to pass QA and for Sony to approve and re-publish the space.

Don't worry, though, your Dream Hideaways will be getting this update, we just don't know exactly when at the moment."

So they are saying they updated but they havent updated it yet?   Talk about contridicting yourself and the fact that they cant even tell us when the fix is coming is very discouraging.  Thank you very much Ledis15 for the update :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 35 (817 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7009 posts

Mar 11, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:
:smileyhappy:
Ledis15 wrote:
Latest update:

So they are saying they updated but they havent updated it yet?   Talk about contridicting yourself and the fact that they cant even tell us when the fix is coming is very discouraging.  Thank you very much Ledis15 for the update :smileyhappy:

He's saying like many other things, the fixes have been made on the developer's end but they're waiting for Sony QA to sign off and approve it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 35 (814 Views)