Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 11 2013
By: Katari1260 Hekseville Citizen 229 posts

E3 hasn't even Officially started for the PS section, so calm DOWN

22 replies 423 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

All those saying home WONT be there, just cause they didn't announce it today at the PRE-LAUNCH for E3 doesn't mean they wont say so when E3 officially starts.

Obviously, not many people have been to an E3 event in real life. Here's how it goes:

Little bits of information
questions and answers
E3 Starts

We saw a CONFRENCE, not actualy E3 official information. We saw SOME trailers for games, not the complete game plays. So before you all start the "they didn't mention home means it wont be there" topics, and spam it up. Just remember, there's still a good time for them to  talk about it. if they don't BY the end of E3 assume it's not around. But E3 is just getting rolling!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (423 Views)
Sackboy
348 posts

Re: E3 hasn't even Officially started for the PS section, so calm DOWN

Jun 11, 2013

Going by the fact they announced a lot of other online services and by the other fact PSH wasn't one of them should make u wonder... but wishful thinking is always welcome. Stay positive!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 11, 2013
yeah, but still there's tons of stuff still to be announced, and what if PSHome is a surprise kinda thing, saving the best for last. I think it's weird to assume just cause nothing was said, that it wont be talked about ever.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (387 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Jun 11, 2013

PS Home is not the best for last type of thing

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Okay but enough people care about it, even bringing it back as a game might make people shush for a while lol
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8625 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:

All those saying home WONT be there, just cause they didn't announce it today at the PRE-LAUNCH for E3 doesn't mean they wont say so when E3 officially starts.

Obviously, not many people have been to an E3 event in real life. Here's how it goes:

Little bits of information
questions and answers
E3 Starts

We saw a CONFRENCE, not actualy E3 official information. We saw SOME trailers for games, not the complete game plays. So before you all start the "they didn't mention home means it wont be there" topics, and spam it up. Just remember, there's still a good time for them to  talk about it. if they don't BY the end of E3 assume it's not around. But E3 is just getting rolling!

That was not a "PRE-LAUNCH" that was the E3 press conference.  I think your confused they will be re-playing E3 press conference latter on but it will just be a re-run on what we already seen.  Other then that the only things we are going to see is what they talked about at the Sony press confernce.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1980 posts

Jun 11, 2013
People are forgetting that we still have another 5+ months before PS4 launches, this year. A LOT can happen by then and a LOT of info and changes can be made by then.

When Sony tells GlassWalls...GlassWalls will tell us. Untill then, just enjoy your time on Home and with your friends as long as you can, untill more feedback is processed.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (290 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Thank you Shadow.

And there's still more information to be given, more questions to be answered, more games to be announced. It's not all over, and I think it's crazy that people are becoming so angry over home being here or not being here. if it's not, find a game and agree to buy it with your friends (that you've added from home) and chat, easy peasy

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8625 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
People are forgetting that we still have another 5+ months before PS4 launches, this year. A LOT can happen by then and a LOT of info and changes can be made by then.

When Sony tells GlassWalls...GlassWalls will tell us. Untill then, just enjoy your time on Home and with your friends as long as you can, untill more feedback is processed.

When Sony tell's GW?  If Home is going to be on the PS4 they are working on FW updates and other stuff right now.  One way or the other GW knows and has known for a long time now.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 11, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

When Sony tell's GW?  If Home is going to be on the PS4 they are working on FW updates and other stuff right now.  One way or the other GW knows and has known for a long time now.

Even if they do know, they could be keeping it underwraps. I mean, if they would just drop Home, they wouldn't have kept it in beta this long, they wouldn't have made almost everything cost money, (they get TONS of money from it, I don't see why they would drop a HUGE profit like that) and they wouldn't still be updating as much as they do. That's just how I see it. 

People have the right to be pessimistic, and use what ever logic they see fit. But I don't think it's fair to tell someone it wont happen just because one assumes so. It'd be nice to hear "well I don't think" instead of "it wont happen".

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (277 Views)
0 Likes