Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1398 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Unprofessional is all you had to say, and I will not comment on that because if it's unprofessional..I will not consider it factual by any means.

 

Oh now you're upset because they're getting more Konami updates?

 

Let me retype something, that I already mentioned before.

NA updates were already backed up, until the new year. This has been stated for days, even a week or so.

So you expect them to throw content in a window slot, where there's no room for it yet? Just don't.


Sorry, I meant unofficial. There is no "professional" way to do an unofficial survey. It may not be "sony fact", but it's better then nothing. 

 

No, I'm not upset about the Konami updates, my point is they are getting MORE.

 

And I expect them to prioritize what is in demand, not what they "think is best for the community". It's PAINFULLY obvious that, even though people aren't as crazy as I am, Peakvox has been in HUGE demand here, same with Granzella stuff. To make us wait till next year, while prioritizing primitive junk like Lockwood is beyond stupid. They just know that the majority of home users are tools who just buy everything weekly regardless of quality. 

 

But there are some at HSM and on these forums who think Home is a "whale market". If so, I am one of those big, fat whales for certain, so they should really be paying more attention to people like me, rather then the people who just buy anything. After all, if they buy anything, they will also buy Peakvox and Granzella. 

 

And Ranko Sao, EU only got 2 things NA got last week, the aquarium and king's chambers. Other then that, they are not lacking behind in anything, while NA is lacking the beds, PJs, snow owl, konami dance moves, and Atom Republic stuff. Also, half of what NA got this week has been available in other regions for months and needlessly delayed here.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 145 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Online
1650 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

Dec 18, 2012

After reading the entirety of this thread this is what I picture....Mob

 

It brings to mind a quote from a great movie.  "Have fun storming the castle!"

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 145 (256 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 10/25/2009
Offline
68 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

Dec 18, 2012
I'm from EU. For 3 years we had crap updates whilst USA got good stuff, baggy jeans, good houses, good rewards, events, picture frames... Eu has only recently got good, and it's not better than USA used to be, it's just equal, it finally caught up. The problem here is that USA has slowed down and are now one of the slowest regions in terms of updates. So stop moaning that eu has stuff first we had to put up with it for 3 years, you should wonder why instead that your USA home team have slowed down with their content releases.
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 145 (251 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3188 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012
 
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 145 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1398 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Shenmue182 wrote:
I'm from EU. For 3 years we had crap updates whilst USA got good stuff, baggy jeans, good houses, good rewards, events, picture frames... Eu has only recently got good, and it's not better than USA used to be, it's just equal, it finally caught up. The problem here is that USA has slowed down and are now one of the slowest regions in terms of updates. So stop moaning that eu has stuff first we had to put up with it for 3 years, you should wonder why instead that your USA home team have slowed down with their content releases.

LOL, thanks honey, I needed a good laugh. I adressed this in my other thread, but let me quote myself since you're new to my topics.

 

"People also like to bring up how EU has been given the short end of the stick in the past. Well we are currently living in 2012 last time I checked. This is the present. There shouldn't be a "role reversal" or "justification" or "petty revenge" due to unfairness in the past. What NA recived before EU in the past was mostly garbage anyways. Mansion and other home originals, you think ANY of that garbage is comparable to masterpieces like the fossil museum and glittering sands apartment?!"

So yeah..just  what  did you have to wait for again? The hideous mansion, and a random assortment of lame clothes and useless furniture? For that, you think it's justifiable to get amazing, technologically amazing stuff like the Dreamy Beds first while we wait months? Oooh baggy jeans yo! That really compares to cute PJs that don't exist in any other form on home.

 

And forget about rewards, can't complain one way or another about something that's free. I'm not jealous of any rewards EU gets, as it would be ruined in NA by too many people having them.  I'm also not jealous or angered by EU getting anything first if it's by an EU dev. I mainly only hate Granzella and Peakvox being released in NA before EU, it's totally uncalled for.

 

But yeah, I was TRYING to contact  the NA home team about this, since I'm certain it's mostly there fault, but seems like no one has  any  contact  info. 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 145 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3188 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Rule #1

 

Rules of Conduct

Please don’t:

Troll, flame or be offensive: We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion

 

Reported!!

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 145 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Okay, let me just do my post like this for you.

 

  • If me, or anyone else didn't support Lockwood and the other developers unlike you do. They would not be helping us on the forums, listening to our calls, releasing awesome content weekly. 
  • You're so hard up on us not getting Granzella content, for a week or a two at a time. So you throw out inaccurate statements saying we wait months, when clearly we didn't have to wait to months for the witch costumes. 
  • You trash other developers, because in your eyes Granzella is the top developer on Home. Though I will say they make great content, it doesn't mean they're a supreme ruler. In your mind that might be the case, but when you step into Home. Other developers are right up there on that chain of good developers, and you just shove it off because you're a what I would call a "Kiss a developers arse" type user.
  • You try to throw out that other users are complaining just as much as you are, though that has to be seen on these forums as of recent. If anything, you complain overly more than the average Home user, and I'm sure many would agree to my statements I've made against you tonight.
  • Nothing seems to please you, because I actually called it and knew even though you got precious Granzella teahouse. That still wouldn't be enough for you, and guess what Tara? I was right.
  • PeakVox releasing in EU is because of scheduling, and whether you want to agree with that or not. It's quite obvious, since I've already stated twice in this thead. That NA had alread booked up updates, until the new year. There obviously was no open room for PeakVox to fill in content, so we have to wait a meesly 2 weeks. But oh no, that just doesn't please Tara at all.
  • Personally Tara, you consider yourself a good consumer and if anything I'll give you credit on is being devoted to your complaint missions. But you're far from a good consumer, because you don't look at what else NA has that EU doesn't. Lockwood has gave us things, before EU has got them. Not the only company either, and yet you don't take any of that into thought do you?

Tara, it's like trying to fight with a brick wall with you. You clearly are too stubborn to take actual facts, and let all this go.

I don't care at this point if I get a forum suspension, over my replies to you.

I've been sick of you for quite awhile, and held my opinions of you back long enough.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 145 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1398 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Yeah TSUNADE, might want to show that to a few people on here who were making personal attacks on me just because I'm angry with a company.

I have every right to criticize sony, playstation home, and the devs, and I did so without trolling, flaming, harrassing, or threatening anyone.

As far as "non constructive and "overly negative" goes, many other people are guilty of that, not just on this topic but plenty of others.

 

Oh, you reported me, that's so funny.  As I said, I didn't harrass or threaten anyone. You're so silly. What do you even hope to accomplish by reporting me? Get me suspended? First of all, it won't  happen, as the most I've done wrong is being "overly negative". But it wasn't personal attacks on any individuals.

 

Wow, people call me childish, well at least I don't run for big, bad sony whenever someone has a different opinion then my own, even if it's negative and I disagree with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 145 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

Dec 18, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Shenmue182 wrote:
I'm from EU. For 3 years we had crap updates whilst USA got good stuff, baggy jeans, good houses, good rewards, events, picture frames... Eu has only recently got good, and it's not better than USA used to be, it's just equal, it finally caught up. The problem here is that USA has slowed down and are now one of the slowest regions in terms of updates. So stop moaning that eu has stuff first we had to put up with it for 3 years, you should wonder why instead that your USA home team have slowed down with their content releases.

LOL, thanks honey, I needed a good laugh. I adressed this in my other thread, but let me quote myself since you're new to my topics.

 

"People also like to bring up how EU has been given the short end of the stick in the past. Well we are currently living in 2012 last time I checked. This is the present. There shouldn't be a "role reversal" or "justification" or "petty revenge" due to unfairness in the past. What NA recived before EU in the past was mostly garbage anyways. Mansion and other home originals, you think ANY of that garbage is comparable to masterpieces like the fossil museum and glittering sands apartment?!"

So yeah..just  what  did you have to wait for again? The hideous mansion, and a random assortment of lame clothes and useless furniture? For that, you think it's justifiable to get amazing, technologically amazing stuff like the Dreamy Beds first while we wait months? Oooh baggy jeans yo! That really compares to cute PJs that don't exist in any other form on home.

 

And forget about rewards, can't complain one way or another about something that's free. I'm not jealous of any rewards EU gets, as it would be ruined in NA by too many people having them.  I'm also not jealous or angered by EU getting anything first if it's by an EU dev. I mainly only hate Granzella and Peakvox being released in NA before EU, it's totally uncalled for.

 

But yeah, I was TRYING to contact  the NA home team about this, since I'm certain it's mostly there fault, but seems like no one has  any  contact  info. 

 


 

Not that anyone has contact info to give you, it's because I'm sure they've seen your cries on here Tara.

I mean, who hasn't by now?

You make them weekly.

 

Plus, when the mansion came out in EU. There was no such thing as locomotions in either region, or the active beds btw.

So shh with that trying to make comparisons, you're doing a horrible job already.

Which to me, is actually laughable.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 145 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/23/2011
Offline
591 posts
 

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...TIME FOR ACTION

Dec 18, 2012

 


Tarazuma wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Unprofessional is all you had to say, and I will not comment on that because if it's unprofessional..I will not consider it factual by any means.

 

Oh now you're upset because they're getting more Konami updates?

 

Let me retype something, that I already mentioned before.

NA updates were already backed up, until the new year. This has been stated for days, even a week or so.

So you expect them to throw content in a window slot, where there's no room for it yet? Just don't.


Sorry, I meant unofficial. There is no "professional" way to do an unofficial survey. It may not be "sony fact", but it's better then nothing. 

 

No, I'm not upset about the Konami updates, my point is they are getting MORE.

 

And I expect them to prioritize what is in demand, not what they "think is best for the community". It's PAINFULLY obvious that, even though people aren't as crazy as I am, Peakvox has been in HUGE demand here, same with Granzella stuff. To make us wait till next year, while prioritizing primitive junk like Lockwood is beyond stupid. They just know that the majority of home users are tools who just buy everything weekly regardless of quality. 

 

But there are some at HSM and on these forums who think Home is a "whale market". If so, I am one of those big, fat whales for certain, so they should really be paying more attention to people like me, rather then the people who just buy anything. After all, if they buy anything, they will also buy Peakvox and Granzella. 

 

And Ranko Sao, EU only got 2 things NA got last week, the aquarium and king's chambers. Other then that, they are not lacking behind in anything, while NA is lacking the beds, PJs, snow owl, konami dance moves, and Atom Republic stuff. Also, half of what NA got this week has been available in other regions for months and needlessly delayed here.



and the GRANZELLA swimsuits

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 145 (235 Views)
0 Likes