Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 29 2013
By: Joanna_Dark_ PlayStation MVP 29220 posts
Online

[EU Only] Free Hot Dog Companion

[ Edited ]
7 replies 571 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

Playstation Home EU reached 10,000 followers yesterday and the code is here for those who have EU accounts only.

 

97A9-FBN4-K9CP

 

Message 1 of 8 (571 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/17/2009
Offline
1630 posts
 

Re: [EU Only] Free Hot Dog Companion

Jan 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Playstation Home EU reached 10,000 followers yesterday and the code is here for those who have EU accounts only.

 

97A9-FBN4-K9CP


A0v_vVSCQAIPemS.png large.png

 photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 2 of 8 (568 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29220 posts
 

Re: [EU Only] Free Hot Dog Companion

Jan 29, 2013

I really want a Chili Dog! :smileywink:

Message 3 of 8 (566 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: [EU Only] Free Hot Dog Companion

Jan 29, 2013

darkan12-nl wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Playstation Home EU reached 10,000 followers yesterday and the code is here for those who have EU accounts only.

 

97A9-FBN4-K9CP


A0v_vVSCQAIPemS.png large.png


That is too cute!  Dachshunds are awesome.

Message 4 of 8 (562 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/23/2009
Offline
483 posts
 

Re: [EU Only] Free Hot Dog Companion

Jan 29, 2013

We have that companion in NA, but it cost money for us.

Message 5 of 8 (548 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: [EU Only] Free Hot Dog Companion

Jan 29, 2013

LawlietXD wrote:

We have that companion in NA, but it cost money for us.


cubdog.png

 

Chicago style dog.

Message 6 of 8 (529 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1993 posts
 

Re: [EU Only] Free Hot Dog Companion

Jan 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I really want a Chili Dog! :smileywink:


What about a...Weiner cat! :cathappy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 8 (518 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4321 posts
 

Re: [EU Only] Free Hot Dog Companion

Jan 29, 2013
I have it already here. By far my favorite companion. If it weren't for LMOs, I would still be using it.
Message 8 of 8 (511 Views)
Reply
0 Likes