Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 10/15/2010
Offline
2284 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 3, 2013

I am picturing the next Casino Flash Mob in hospital gowns doing 'Walk Like An Egyptian". 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 35 (253 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3266 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 3, 2013

Keara22HI wrote:

I am picturing the next Casino Flash Mob in hospital gowns doing 'Walk Like An Egyptian". 


I'd like to bet on that. Would love to see a video of it :smileyvery-happy:

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 35 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/13/2008
Offline
441 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 3, 2013
the thriller dance i have to get this
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 35 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1717 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 3, 2013

After seeing that video I am so getting that "Thriller" dance LOL

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 35 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2008
Offline
1507 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 3, 2013

Nice..now all we need is ballroom dancing and we will have pretty much everything..lmao..im lovin it!...cant wait to see these..:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 35 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/18/2012
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

Hahahahahaha! That is so funny.  I would love to see bollywood dances too. And hula dances, and belly dances and maybe fifties dances. LOL what about Flashdancing!

Or I would love to see the MC Hammer Dancing.

or Austin Powers type dancing

OHhhh behave!

Or a Beyonce dance! The Beyonce dance would come with locomotion hair that moves when you swing it around and a signature Beyonce walk.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 35 (208 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
3266 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 4, 2013

Rozzz___ wrote:

Hahahahahaha! That is so funny.  I would love to see bollywood dances too. And hula dances, and belly dances and maybe fifties dances. LOL what about Flashdancing!

Or I would love to see the MC Hammer Dancing.

or Austin Powers type dancing

OHhhh behave!

Or a Beyonce dance! The Beyonce dance would come with locomotion hair that moves when you swing it around and a signature Beyonce walk.



Give us a hula dance and we can throw an island party in Hawaii. That is of course, we need hula skirts :smileysurprised:

 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 35 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 4, 2013

Ya parachute pants on home will rock.

Actually no they wont.

And none of the kids of today would even know about It.

The twist is also one id like to see.

But id enjoy some ghetto moves More.  

Like that freak patra.  

 

 

- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 35 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
3930 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 4, 2013

chicagotops wrote:

Ya parachute pants on home will rock.

Actually no they wont.

And none of the kids of today would even know about It.

The twist is also one id like to see.

But id enjoy some ghetto moves More.  

Like that freak patra.  

 

 


I think we need gangster poses for the playground fams.

 

http://emmapoliquin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/emma5.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 35 (132 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2715 posts
 

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 4, 2013
I'm expecting pole dancing to be coming soon as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 35 (119 Views)