Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3631 posts

Re: Events? What Sort Of Events Do We Want?

Apr 27, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

How about a worldwide event. All regions. Mingling is good. Cant wait for/if E3 comes.

Ps. - its my birthday sooon and as such, i would like the mvps to throw me a birthday party. Haha with ice cream and streamers and clowns and and and.. oh itd be cool. :smileyvery-happy:

(not serious.)

(ok maybe a little ^_^).

Don't forget the balls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 83 (313 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Apr 27, 2013

what ever kind of event it needs to be entertaining & have some cool rewards. t shirts are not cool rewards, just wasted storage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 83 (312 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6344 posts

Apr 27, 2013

It would be cool if we had summertime events at the Adventure District and Glittering Sands Beach where they're similar to Japan Home with colorful reward items such as beach LMO items, bikinis, funky furiniture, and outfits instead of the basic t-shirts and basic furniture as reward items.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 83 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Pin the tail on the Myalana event ?

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 83 (282 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3612 posts

Apr 27, 2013

This looks like an event itself to be honest.

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 83 (270 Views)
PlayStation MVP
852 posts

Apr 27, 2013
i was wondering if we could have more events for the other time-zones. I find living in EST makes it difficult to join in on PST events due to how late they are. That's my ten cents! XD
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 83 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7203 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I see several mentions of rewards, but how about for user or MVP created events? I like the idea of an activity to give the event some purpose and draw some more folks to the space, but  to be honest, I like the conversation...the good company as much as anything. I also enjoy when the forum plays a part in the event. LittleTortuga's Easter Find The Bunny event worked well I felt. Between the interplay on the forums, the activity of finding the bunny, and the chance to converse between searches, it was, I felt, a well-rounded event. Any other ideas in a similar vein?

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 83 (213 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Y2David wrote:

julie_love wrote:

We did a May the 4th be with you Star Wars party last year that was a lot of fun. Someone could run with that since May 4th is coming up fast.

Do miss you being around julie...  not same without ya 

as far as an event like this , anyone is welcome to plan one , I be happy to help and do what I can..  I been having alot of issues with my internet so thats my reason fer not planning events, but I will soon.

Thou any ideas fer Community events are welcome and is good to see :smileywink:

That's an awesome offer from David as he has been involved with the planning of more events than anyone I know. If people reading this thread have an idea for a fun event do run it by David as his feedback will be great. ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 83 (189 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

julie_love wrote:

That's an awesome offer from David as he has been involved with the planning of more events than anyone I know. If people reading this thread have an idea for a fun event do run it by David as his feedback will be great. ^_^

If anyone ever deserved to be an MVP it's you Julie. You are the defination of what an MVP should be. I so miss your company in this little Fantasy World of ours. 

And yes in addition to Julie, David and Stephie Rawks are two of the best event coordinators I know. I know the number of events they hosted last year before they became target of freezers was amazing.

The freezers won and the community lost big time sadly. 

Joanna

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 83 (184 Views)
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

With all the motorcyle LMO's we should have bike show type event. Possibly hold it at the XI Continuum "parking lot" (where they/we killed Stapler), that spot is open to the public & I think a lot full of 60 bikes would look cool in a pic for the forum. Maybe even have a contest on the best bike / outfit match, have like 3 MVP's & 3 "regular" users as judges. I'd pitch in lol.  

*atleast my girl Mya liked the idea haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 83 (173 Views)