Splicer
41 posts

Re: Events? What Sort Of Events Do We Want?

Apr 28, 2013
I'm down if you all wanna come together as a community and clean my apartment. Don't forget to feed the fish and water the plants. Thanks. V.V.
Message 51 of 83 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1545 posts

Apr 28, 2013

VecterVerger wrote:
I'm down if you all wanna come together as a community and clean my apartment. Don't forget to feed the fish and water the plants. Thanks. V.V.

I don't know about this event. VectorVerger, you would have to sign a waver for us to clean your apartment. We would not be responsible for any liquor missing from your bar. And last time Mya fed my fish and watered my plants, well lets just say that antifreeze does not mix well with those two things. She did help me replace my plants and gave me Aquabux to replace the fish. 

Instead of cleaning your apartment, we could have an Public Space scavenger hunt. Similar to the Easter Bunny Event, have one person placed at each under-utilized public space. These people would be dressed in outfits or costumes that had something to do with the public space they were occupying.

We would be required to say "Forum members rule" or something similar, when we found the person. They would give you a secret word which was specific to their space.

Time the event to last one hour. At the end of the hour, the first 3 people that come back with the most secret words would be declared the winners. Prizes to be determined, maybe something to do with the spaces we are trying to promote.

Posted Image
Message 52 of 83 (144 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Events are great but we honestly need event spaces.

We have them somewhere.. it used t be used for older E3 events

PlayStation Home Media and Event space.

Event1.jpg

HomeStationMagazine
Message 53 of 83 (127 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29260 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

That was an amazing space. In the EU they even added a shooting game of sorts. Why spaces like that are removed from the Navigator is beyond me. Even events hosted by the community could be held in spaces like that. 

One has to wonder if that space is still off Navigator somewhere and could still be used. 

Seems to me if the space doesn't have direct advertizing screens or a revenue source it isn't deemed important enough to keep active these days. 

Message 54 of 83 (125 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Apr 28, 2013
I loved the Media and Event space Jers just posted. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing it again.
Message 55 of 83 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29260 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
I loved the Media and Event space Jers just posted. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing it again.

I think it would be a great place for MVP's to host events. Perhaps we need to ask about it on the MVP board. :smileyhappy:

Message 56 of 83 (113 Views)
Fender Bender
1975 posts

Apr 28, 2013

@JoAnna: Stop making me give you kudos -- you know it irritates me.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 57 of 83 (112 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29260 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

@JoAnna: Stop making me give you kudos -- you know it irritates me.

LoL... stop it. You know you hate it! :smileywink:

Seriously I never understood why that space didn't remain a permanent one. It's certainly nicer than the HUB. 

Message 58 of 83 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

I think it would be a great place for MVP's to host events. Perhaps we need to ask about it on the MVP board. :smileyhappy:

Tell them Jersquall sent you! :smileytongue:

HomeStationMagazine
Message 59 of 83 (98 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6157 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

That space brings back old memories...

Yeah I think it went the way of CP :smileysad:

BannerFans.com
Message 60 of 83 (95 Views)
0 Likes