Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
6124 posts

Re: Events? What Sort Of Events Do We Want?

Apr 28, 2013

TC915 wrote:

With all the motorcyle LMO's we should have bike show type event. Possibly hold it at the XI Continuum "parking lot" (where they/we killed Stapler), that spot is open to the public & I think a lot full of 60 bikes would look cool in a pic for the forum. Maybe even have a contest on the best bike / outfit match, have like 3 MVP's & 3 "regular" users as judges. I'd pitch in lol.  

*atleast my girl Mya liked the idea haha

This ^^^^

Sounds like so much fun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 83 (197 Views)
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

Apr 29, 2013

^ Thanks LilBlue ^  , that's 2 down & only 57 to go haha

I'm sure someone has to have one of the old event spaces similar to the one Jers posted or possibly even that exact space saved in favs or in an alts fav list & have just forgotten. There are enough of us here to put out a  b.o.l.o. & I'm sure one will surface soon. Start the hunt ppl.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 83 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Apr 29, 2013
An educational event where users are instructed on what is and isn't allowed on Home. Seeing as several in certain program(s) seem to have a poor grasp on behavior prohibited by the EULA, ToS, and federal law, this would be educational.

Pass this extravagant idea up to the powers to be.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 83 (157 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Apr 29, 2013
VecterVerger wrote:
I'm down if you all wanna come together as a community and clean my apartment. Don't forget to feed the fish and water the plants. Thanks. V.V.
I don't know about this event. VectorVerger, you would have to sign a waver for us to clean your apartment. We would not be responsible for any liquor missing from your bar. And last time Mya fed my fish and watered my plants, well lets just say that antifreeze does not mix well with those two things. She did help me replace my plants and gave me Aquabux to replace the fish.

Instead of cleaning your apartment, we could have an Public Space scavenger hunt. Similar to the Easter Bunny Event, have one person placed at each under-utilized public space. These people would be dressed in outfits or costumes that had something to do with the public space they were occupying.

We would be required to say "Forum members rule" or something similar, when we found the person. They would give you a secret word which was specific to their space.

Time the event to last one hour. At the end of the hour, the first 3 people that come back with the most secret words would be declared the winners. Prizes to be determined, maybe something to do with the spaces we are trying to promote.

So..... That's a no on cleaning my apartments then? *sigh* grabs a mop.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 83 (146 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5305 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Events are great but we honestly need event spaces.

We have them somewhere.. it used t be used for older E3 events

PlayStation Home Media and Event space.

Event1.jpg

Last time I saw that space, I had to dress up as a Move controller. Still available, last time I checked.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 83 (139 Views)
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

Apr 29, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Event1.jpg

Last time I saw that space, I had to dress up as a Move controller. Still available, last time I checked.

Is it still in your favs list? If so share the wealth lol.

Also since Memorial Day is right around the corner we should have a military type ball or just a military themed event. Everyone could dress is military/camo clothing or if we used the ball type theme, guys could wear the Top gun dress uniforms (or tuxedos) & the females could wear ball type gowns/dresses. IMO the clothing should be the outfits from the present day & not the more futuristic styles i.e. Dust, Novus Prime. Only problem is the space, the only public spaces w/ a military I saw in the explore tab were Resistance Station, which is a lil to run down for this type event imo, & the Motorstorm Carrier which is not military themed enough imo. To bad personal spaces have invite caps so small because there are plenty of those that would fit the theme. If anyone decides to use this idea or the bike show idea I mentioned, I would be glad to help any way possible. Actually if anyone needs help w/ any of the ideas mentioned in this thread I'll help any way I can. 

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 83 (130 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4859 posts

Apr 29, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

How about a worldwide event. All regions. Mingling is good. Cant wait for/if E3 comes.

Ps. - its my birthday sooon and as such, i would like the mvps to throw me a birthday party. Haha with ice cream and streamers and clowns and and and.. oh itd be cool. :smileyvery-happy:

(not serious.)

(ok maybe a little ^_^).

Don't forget the balls.

This. 100% this.

A BALL PARTY!!!! *cough* we need a ball party, I am all for this.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 83 (124 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4859 posts

Apr 29, 2013

PenguinInPyjamas wrote:

myalana wrote:

With our recent influx of shiny new MVPs, I saw a little mention of hosting some new events. I enjoy stopping by the Forum Blog Party when I get the chance and seeing some familiar names, but I haven't seen many other "open to everyone" type events lately. That being said, what would you like to see in regards to future events be it user-created, staff developed, or MVP arranged?

hi mayalalana!!!!

i gave u 1 kudo cuz i like wat ur doin!!!!

u aksin da tuff qastions!!!!!

but im doin bowlin 2moro!!!!

i only got like 95 spaces on my list tho so i guess u ppl best ad me fast!!!!!

ima give sum1 a fish!!!!! i been savin my augabux 4 dis!!!!!

id maka thred or sumdin i guess!!!!!

Just for you Pip

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 83 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32191 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Event1.jpg

i remember the E3 2009 event where Jack Buser was actually in that space by using the Home booth inside E3. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 83 (105 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9214 posts

Apr 29, 2013
I wonder if Buser ever comes on Home in his downtime.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 83 (89 Views)
0 Likes