Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R. FUBAR - Tips & Rewards

Feb 10, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Adding yellow buildings will appease your soldiers which in turn fills your morale bar. The capacity of the morale bar is determined by the number of soldiers you have. The higher your current level of morale, the more points you will earn.

The only exception to this is Mahoney's Strip Club, which increases your morale bar by 20%. It's only "free" building which provides a boost. Buy it as soon as you can. I believe the initial price is 1600 points, so have some stockpiled before you reach the level at which it's available.

Yes, I have 7 yellow buildings (one is the mess hall) and only 4 barracks - how many more will it take to get my morale up to green?  When I had only 3 barracks and 2 yellow buildings (neither were the mess hall) i was still at orange... buying the yellow buildings does not seem to be doing anything.

Message 71 of 85 (1,133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Feb 10, 2013

If you have four of the standard barracks, the mess hall alone should keep them happy. Don't add more yellow buildings. Are you able to add more barracks?

With the exception of the strip club, always max out your soldiers first, then focus on improving morale.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 72 of 85 (1,129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

check old pose already.

Message 73 of 85 (1,087 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

If you have four of the standard barracks, the mess hall alone should keep them happy. Don't add more yellow buildings. Are you able to add more barracks?

With the exception of the strip club, always max out your soldiers first, then focus on improving morale.

Hi, Star, thanks for visiting and the gift yesterday night.  I tried to visit your base too, but the FL wasn't working - Though I did manage to get in today!

Yes, I am at my max for barracks (I'm only at level 3).  Am I not able to have morale in the green until later levels?

JUN1983JUN wrote:

check old pose already.

JUN1983JUN, did you mean to say "check old posts"?  I did do a search on the forums and did not see a more informative thread.  If you know of one, could you please post the link or the information?

Message 74 of 85 (1,058 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 12, 2013
I've been doing missions everyday for over a week and still haven't gotten the three day achievement. Is that one bugged?
Message 75 of 85 (1,052 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Feb 12, 2013

anamri wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Hi, Star, thanks for visiting and the gift yesterday night.  I tried to visit your base too, but the FL wasn't working - Though I did manage to get in today!

Yes, I am at my max for barracks (I'm only at level 3).  Am I not able to have morale in the green until later levels?

I am guessing it's just a bug in your game. Hopefully it will correct itself when you hit level 4 and add more barracks. You should be good for yellow buildings for awhile since it's nearly a 1:1 ratio.

I know I had green morale before buying the strip club.

Message 76 of 85 (1,044 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I don't think it's possible to get green morale without the strip club.

Message 77 of 85 (1,025 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Feb 12, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
I've been doing missions everyday for over a week and still haven't gotten the three day achievement. Is that one bugged?

It can take awhile for that one to pop. Have you played the same map three days in a row?

Some of the challenges are buggy. I finally unlocked Tipped Off yesterday after playing since the X7 preview. I don't know of anyone who's unlocked the Loyal Commander challenge, which requiers logging in on 60 different days.

Message 78 of 85 (1,012 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R. FUBAR - Rewards & Guide

Mar 24, 2013
I still cant get Loyal Commander. Anyone get this yet?
Support Forums
Message 79 of 85 (967 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R. FUBAR - Rewards & Guide

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I still cant get Loyal Commander. Anyone get this yet?

Like you, I have played DAILY since X7 preview release on 2 accounts. I have only missed 13 days. I am almost at lvl 14. I have not received the Loyal Commander 60 days login credit or reward either. Has anyone received the poster?? My last reward was months ago.

Posted Image

Message 80 of 85 (142 Views)
0 Likes