Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2013
By: SunBunz Lombax Warrior 82 posts

For a Raiden cosplay, lightning Locomotion?

8 replies 291 views Edited Nov 13, 2013

I've searched all over the stores for a locomotion (preferably one that crackles around the avatar, kinda like those Dani lightning suits) any pictures or videos of a lightning locomotion I could use for my Raiden costume I made? (Raiden from Metal Gear Revengence)

I saw something in Lockwood I think, or maybe it was Konami (why do I always get these mixed up? lol) but I wasn't sure if it would look right, and I can't find pictures of videos demonstrating what these would look like. The store does not really give me a good idea of how it would look. (All locomotions are just a big guessing game, unless you have a friend show them to you)

I already own the lightning bolt hand item from that Mt. Olympus personal space, and that Novus Prime lightning hand item, these don't look right, because it removes the hand ninja swords I got equiped (from Peakvox Ninja)...

Suggestions?

Follow me on Twitter@SunBunz1up
Complete Game Collection in My Backloggery
Watch my live streams on Twitch
YouTube
Message 1 of 9 (291 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Re: For a Raiden cosplay, lightning Locomotion?

Nov 13, 2013

Here's a video that showcases that locomotion (along with 3 others). You can see it at 1:00.

Message 2 of 9 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Nov 13, 2013

Thanks so much, I've seen this already though. Apparently that lightning locomotion makes you turn into a ball of lightning and you can switch back, which is COOL but isn't what I'm looking for. lol Much appreciated though.

YouTube
Message 3 of 9 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

These aren't an lmo, but they are a pretty cool hand item. I like using these for Infmous cosplay. They come in male, and female. They can be won by getting prize 6 on Light me up at  Midway 3

e7800e35fa5b30cff77b6a27f2622356.png

Message 4 of 9 (250 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Have you checked out the different Aura LMOs from Konami?

One of the names caught my eye:

Auras - Lightning Storm Locomotion Item

Might want to try and see if anyone has it that can show you it in person... but I agree, this is one of the many reasons Sony and the devs really should create video previews for all animated items and post them on YouTube if they don't have the ability to build it into Home.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 5 of 9 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Nov 14, 2013

That's the one I found too! But I can't tell what it looks like from the picture. It LOOKS like it's hands only, but it was in the locomotions. I wish I could see a video or screen shot of someone using this. lol

I know it's only 99 cents, but I TRY to make sure about something before buying. The picture is misleading because It kinda looks like a whirlwind of lightning, not so much crackling of lightning around the avi, does it?

Has anyone seen this before, or own it? ^^

YouTube
Message 6 of 9 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1393 posts

Nov 14, 2013

It first came out as a hand item, But they made an LMO version of it later on. Its a swirl of lightning that mostly covers the avatar's legs.

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 7 of 9 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

I've seen it, but was a long time ago.  However, I know it was not hands only, just like all the other Auras, the visual effect surrounds the avatar.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 9 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

Nov 14, 2013

those are pretty much all your best options. if you still ahve the concern of losing your swords by replacing them with an electric hand item, maybe you could find some use of the konami sword lmos

Message 9 of 9 (186 Views)
0 Likes