Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Online
1646 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

I've seen most of your at various places throughout Home.  If there is an event or something special going on I tend to see most of you during those times.  I know this week alone I saw a good number of you on Tuesday night at the beach trying to get the new GZ rewards and of course grinding away in Edo.  I'm a night owl and it seems that a good number of you are as well.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 1,894 (757 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
972 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013
I seen only about maybe two or three on this thread on home most I seem almost all hcv at events or around home and fourm which are very friendly good people.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 1,894 (743 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2009
Online
2384 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

I haven't seen any often but that's in part to my eyes which there's nothing really wrong with them with glasses but just enough so that if I'm not close enough to the screen and paying attention I won't see any. Safe to say occasionally I do see some. 

 

Right or wrong, most of the time I won't say anything unless someone says something to me.

 

I am absolutely terrible at sames which doesn't help matters including people on my friends list. There's just a few people whose names stick out to me and some of that is the way people set up their names. Hard to read for me.

 

Sometimes I'll check the users list to see if I recognize any names but if I do see one at a quick glance I won't know where they are because I can't see them.

 

Hello to you all. :smileyhappy:

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums



Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 1,894 (726 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
4082 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Sometimes I'll check the users list to see if I recognize any names but if I do see one at a quick glance I won't know where they are because I can't see them.


That is a nice way to find people I know, but don't have room for on my friends list (they really need to allow for more than 100).  So if I am in a busy instance, once in a while I'll check the user list.  It is sorted by who has been in that instance longest, so it makes it easy to see who has entered since the time that you did.  It's a very useful tool in Home for finding people you know, but are not on your friend's list.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 1,894 (708 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

therob21 wrote:

I've seen a number of people from these here forums on home myself, but I won't say any names to be fair.

 

 

EDIT: I tend to get ignored a lot, frankly, but some of the time I am shy and my people skills aren't that great, but it's okay though.

           I see most of you guys listed here on this thread on here through the edo game, but I guess I'm not that memorable. :smileysad: Oh well.

 

 


Aaww, that's not true, Rob. You are to memorable. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 1,894 (689 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2013
Offline
392 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013
havent seen anyone yet probably cos im too busy in personal space or on mini games lol
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 1,894 (680 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/12/2009
Offline
565 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013
Seen quite a few
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 1,894 (668 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
6877 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

think the last person i saw in home was mya. before that it was smokingpistol. oh and i saw a tweet at lockwood from stephierawks. Long ago in the times of central plaza i was able to snap some pictures w/ lil blue eyes and joanna dark. both of them really nice and awesome ppl


Oh, should I be worried? You didn't take pics or anything did you?:smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 1,894 (654 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

myalana wrote:

wrx009 wrote:

think the last person i saw in home was mya. before that it was smokingpistol. oh and i saw a tweet at lockwood from stephierawks. Long ago in the times of central plaza i was able to snap some pictures w/ lil blue eyes and joanna dark. both of them really nice and awesome ppl


Oh, should I be worried? You didn't take pics or anything did you?:smileysurprised:


Mya, were you doing something you shouldn't be doing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 1,894 (644 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
6877 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

myalana wrote:

wrx009 wrote:

think the last person i saw in home was mya. before that it was smokingpistol. oh and i saw a tweet at lockwood from stephierawks. Long ago in the times of central plaza i was able to snap some pictures w/ lil blue eyes and joanna dark. both of them really nice and awesome ppl


Oh, should I be worried? You didn't take pics or anything did you?:smileysurprised:


Mya, were you doing something you shouldn't be doing?


It's hard to say. I wish I could remember more.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 1,894 (637 Views)
Reply
0 Likes