Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

I've seen most of your at various places throughout Home.  If there is an event or something special going on I tend to see most of you during those times.  I know this week alone I saw a good number of you on Tuesday night at the beach trying to get the new GZ rewards and of course grinding away in Edo.  I'm a night owl and it seems that a good number of you are as well.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 51 of 2,060 (865 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1026 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013
I seen only about maybe two or three on this thread on home most I seem almost all hcv at events or around home and fourm which are very friendly good people.

Message 52 of 2,060 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2462 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I haven't seen any often but that's in part to my eyes which there's nothing really wrong with them with glasses but just enough so that if I'm not close enough to the screen and paying attention I won't see any. Safe to say occasionally I do see some. 

Right or wrong, most of the time I won't say anything unless someone says something to me.

I am absolutely terrible at sames which doesn't help matters including people on my friends list. There's just a few people whose names stick out to me and some of that is the way people set up their names. Hard to read for me.

Sometimes I'll check the users list to see if I recognize any names but if I do see one at a quick glance I won't know where they are because I can't see them.

Hello to you all. :smileyhappy:

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 53 of 2,060 (834 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Sometimes I'll check the users list to see if I recognize any names but if I do see one at a quick glance I won't know where they are because I can't see them.

That is a nice way to find people I know, but don't have room for on my friends list (they really need to allow for more than 100).  So if I am in a busy instance, once in a while I'll check the user list.  It is sorted by who has been in that instance longest, so it makes it easy to see who has entered since the time that you did.  It's a very useful tool in Home for finding people you know, but are not on your friend's list.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 54 of 2,060 (816 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4559 posts

Feb 23, 2013

therob21 wrote:

I've seen a number of people from these here forums on home myself, but I won't say any names to be fair.

EDIT: I tend to get ignored a lot, frankly, but some of the time I am shy and my people skills aren't that great, but it's okay though.

I see most of you guys listed here on this thread on here through the edo game, but I guess I'm not that memorable. :smileysad: Oh well.

Aaww, that's not true, Rob. You are to memorable. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 55 of 2,060 (797 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 23, 2013
havent seen anyone yet probably cos im too busy in personal space or on mini games lol
Message 56 of 2,060 (788 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
567 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Seen quite a few
Message 57 of 2,060 (776 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Feb 23, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

think the last person i saw in home was mya. before that it was smokingpistol. oh and i saw a tweet at lockwood from stephierawks. Long ago in the times of central plaza i was able to snap some pictures w/ lil blue eyes and joanna dark. both of them really nice and awesome ppl

Oh, should I be worried? You didn't take pics or anything did you?:smileysurprised:

Message 58 of 2,060 (762 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4559 posts

Feb 23, 2013

myalana wrote:

wrx009 wrote:

think the last person i saw in home was mya. before that it was smokingpistol. oh and i saw a tweet at lockwood from stephierawks. Long ago in the times of central plaza i was able to snap some pictures w/ lil blue eyes and joanna dark. both of them really nice and awesome ppl

Oh, should I be worried? You didn't take pics or anything did you?:smileysurprised:

Mya, were you doing something you shouldn't be doing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 59 of 2,060 (752 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Feb 23, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

myalana wrote:

wrx009 wrote:

Mya, were you doing something you shouldn't be doing?

It's hard to say. I wish I could remember more.

Message 60 of 2,060 (745 Views)
0 Likes