Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5442 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 14, 2013

I met hellokittyxo, Legendary_Vicki, deadend123, & Mermaid-KT!  It was a good day.

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 641 of 1,681 (561 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Online
2572 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 15, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I met hellokittyxo, Legendary_Vicki, deadend123, & Mermaid-KT!  It was a good day.


Hi Jim, it was very nice chatting to you, and you were very easily recognizeable :smileywink:

 

And good to meet Vicki as well for the first time, who was also very friendly and nice to chat to :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 642 of 1,681 (503 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
6050 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 15, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I met hellokittyxo, Legendary_Vicki, deadend123, & Mermaid-KT!  It was a good day.


Hi Jim, it was very nice chatting to you, and you were very easily recognizeable :smileywink:

 

And good to meet Vicki as well for the first time, who was also very friendly and nice to chat to :smileyhappy:


Ahh she fooled you eh Mermaid-KT? I kid...V  is a pleasure to spend some time with even if she IS a little troublemaker :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 643 of 1,681 (476 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
4391 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

Awww you guise :heart: I luv you guise.

 

It was nice meeting you all too. 5 out of 5 happy cat faces for each of you for being awesome! :heart:

 

:cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

 

 

Edit* Big thanks actually to Mermaid-KT. I can honestly say hand on heart that I have never met a more friendly and helpful Home user. Credit where credit is due, you were an absolute pleasure to meet. Thank you so much for showing us your stunning Penthouse and giving us a tour of the winners event room.

 

Appreciated!

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 644 of 1,681 (456 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5442 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

Absolutely. Talk about a warm welcome. Seriously, I could not have asked for a better experience.

You guys are going to spoil me.

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 645 of 1,681 (447 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Online
2572 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Awww you guise :heart: I luv you guise.

 

It was nice meeting you all too. 5 out of 5 happy cat faces for each of you for being awesome! :heart:

 

:cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

 

 

Edit* Big thanks actually to Mermaid-KT. I can honestly say hand on heart that I have never met a more friendly and helpful Home user. Credit where credit is due, you were an absolute pleasure to meet. Thank you so much for showing us your stunning Penthouse and giving us a tour of the winners event room.

 

Appreciated!


Thats really kind fo you, thankyou, and I get 5 happy kitty faces as well :smileyhappy:

 

It was really nice chatting to you and Jim, and a pleasure to show you guys around as well. And dont forget to take him to the Glittering Sands :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 646 of 1,681 (420 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Online
2572 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 15, 2013

myalana wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I met hellokittyxo, Legendary_Vicki, deadend123, & Mermaid-KT!  It was a good day.


Hi Jim, it was very nice chatting to you, and you were very easily recognizeable :smileywink:

 

And good to meet Vicki as well for the first time, who was also very friendly and nice to chat to :smileyhappy:


Ahh she fooled you eh Mermaid-KT? I kid...V  is a pleasure to spend some time with even if she IS a little troublemaker :smileyhappy:


Yes she did Mya, I didnt realize who I was chatting to, until she said, and then I was all, oh wow :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 647 of 1,681 (416 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
4391 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 15, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

myalana wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I met hellokittyxo, Legendary_Vicki, deadend123, & Mermaid-KT!  It was a good day.


Hi Jim, it was very nice chatting to you, and you were very easily recognizeable :smileywink:

 

And good to meet Vicki as well for the first time, who was also very friendly and nice to chat to :smileyhappy:


Ahh she fooled you eh Mermaid-KT? I kid...V  is a pleasure to spend some time with even if she IS a little troublemaker :smileyhappy:


Yes she did Mya, I didnt realize who I was chatting to, until she said, and then I was all, oh wow :smileysurprised:


:smileyembarrassed:

 

I'm not as bad in world as I am on the forums :smileytongue:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 648 of 1,681 (412 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5442 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

myalana wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I met hellokittyxo, Legendary_Vicki, deadend123, & Mermaid-KT!  It was a good day.


Hi Jim, it was very nice chatting to you, and you were very easily recognizeable :smileywink:

 

And good to meet Vicki as well for the first time, who was also very friendly and nice to chat to :smileyhappy:


Ahh she fooled you eh Mermaid-KT? I kid...V  is a pleasure to spend some time with even if she IS a little troublemaker :smileyhappy:


Yes she did Mya, I didnt realize who I was chatting to, until she said, and then I was all, oh wow :smileysurprised:


:smileyembarrassed:

 

I'm not as bad in world as I am on the forums :smileytongue:


I can vouche for Vicki on that one. :smileyhappy:

 



Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 649 of 1,681 (356 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/27/2009
Offline
401 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 20, 2013

I was just in SP w/ Carla Birch, Hoppa, Kwoman, and BlondMermaid. Never thought I'd see them in person so to speak.



home-addict.png
Please use plain text.
Message 650 of 1,681 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes