Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Re: Free Outfit !

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013
I recieved the free outfits earlier, and they're actually quite nice.

The clothing in store though looks really good, I quite like the scarfs, once I finally get sorted into a house, I definitely plan to purchase some of the clothing in store.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 51 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Yea I really liked the free outfits too. They are conservative & may be boring to some but I think out of all the free clothing items I've gotten these are near the top of the list as far as using them regularly.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 51 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3152 posts

Apr 3, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

The clothing in store though looks really good, I quite like the scarfs, once I finally get sorted into a house, I definitely plan to purchase some of the clothing in store.

I got sorted into Hufflepuff and bought Griffindor clothing. I'm quite the rebel badger.

Hufflepuff Crest

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 51 (191 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

I'd be happier with it if I could actually get the store to load...I've been sitting here staring at the little loading dots on the screen for quite awhile now. D: I want some Slytherin clothes, dangit.

Edit: Alright, it's working now. That's a bit of a hefty price but...I'll get it.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 51 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Xigbar, the store wouldn't load the prices for me earlier, so I left & when I returned the store loaded fine. Good Luck

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 51 (171 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

I got sorted into Hufflepuff and bought Griffindor clothing. I'm quite the rebel badger.

Hufflepuff Crest

You're a hufflepuff spy. :cattongue:

Just don't let me catch you sneaking in my houses common room, or you'll have a duel on your hands. :catsurprised:
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 51 (157 Views)
Fender Bender
3318 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Anyone know the price for the Slytherin bundle? I tried this entire day to get the price but it still kept showing up as Error.  The Granzella store worked fine for me though.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 51 (124 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Anyone know the price for the Slytherin bundle? I tried this entire day to get the price but it still kept showing up as Error.  The Granzella store worked fine for me though.

I'm rather certain that it's $3.50 for any of the house bundles that include the three outfits (tie and robes, winter robes with scarf, robes with scarf).
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 51 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3152 posts

Apr 4, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

I'm rather certain that it's $3.50 for any of the house bundles that include the three outfits.

The winter Cloak Packs are $3.50 (the cloaks with the scarfs). The Uniform Packs are $4.99. 

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 51 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Apr 7, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

I'm rather certain that it's $3.50 for any of the house bundles that include the three outfits.

The winter Cloak Packs are $3.50 (the cloaks with the scarfs). The Uniform Packs are $4.99

EEK! I'll need more an incintive than displaying house colors to pick this up at that price.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 51 (52 Views)
0 Likes