Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
689 posts

Re: Furniture limit

Mar 3, 2013

too bad they didnt add this for plus users. get extra furniture with plus. i know ppl would pay to have more furniture in their spaces.  

Message 11 of 19 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2013

allnewfie wrote:

too bad they didnt add this for plus users. get extra furniture with plus. i know ppl would pay to have more furniture in their spaces.  

Why are you given Sony idea's?  Yea, this could and most likely will do it that way at some point now that we are forced to have everthing on there servers but it would be better if something like this was free.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 12 of 19 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

Mar 3, 2013

allnewfie wrote:

Perks are always nice. I just don't think it really  would be very fair for non Plus members to be penalized for something that effects the whole home community. Item slots have been an issue for a while now. If this problem is ever solved I can't see any benefit of selectively giving it to some and not to others just because they have a Plus membership. Just my opinion.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 13 of 19 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 6, 2013

I would pay to have more slots..The place are so pretty and the furniture, For us girls I know for me I want to decorate more then what I can..I feel I wasted money buying Furniture when I can put it out, now I will not buy as much because of the limits. Or it would be nice to make some place less to add more to the bigger place's... Just give us more please

Message 14 of 19 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Mar 6, 2013

UltraPSX wrote:

If this isn't possible, the next best thing would be updating old active items to reflect their true slot size, not just the default 22. Active items really bring life to any space, and this would be a great step in the right direciton.

Hear! Why "22" is beyond me, awkward a number as it is.

Message 15 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 6, 2013

I would just be happy if they just decreased the amount of spaces some of the active items take up. 22 item slots is a bit much for anyone using active items in their personal space.

Message 16 of 19 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Mar 6, 2013
We've been hoping for a much higher limit.
Message 17 of 19 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Mar 6, 2013
We love your table combos. But a higher furniture limit would be great. Just waiting sorry Sony to realize that if they spent the money to update and raise the limit then people would get more items and Sony would make more money.

Message 18 of 19 (94 Views)
Monster Hunter
22 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Might I suggest making the furnishable spaces smaller?  The Sunset Yacht is a good example of this.  Some of these places would be considered poor design irl.

Message 19 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes