Wastelander
681 posts

Re: Gaming Tables

Jun 8, 2013

dufftech wrote:

Awesome.

If anybody needs help with the owner rewards, I'll be glad to help!

Yes I need help getting the 12 ppl reward lol...

Message 51 of 73 (231 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
257 posts

Jun 8, 2013

yup, More similar games please.

Oh, and If you pick poker, for the love of god please dont add a royal flush reward x__x

FF14 WAR
Message 52 of 73 (216 Views)
PlayStation MVP
832 posts

Jun 8, 2013

DMCoutatime i understand. i know its far from 12 but 2 ppl here so far. i know i could get some peeps on my list to help out too.

Awesome Dufftech thats super nice of ya!

Another table esk idea. Plinko!? or a form of..with rewards depending on winning amounts. and always have yer pet spaid n nutered lol

Message 53 of 73 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5298 posts

Jun 8, 2013

im online for the net hour

images.jpg

Message 54 of 73 (185 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3746 posts

Jun 8, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

Are gaming tables for your space or club something people are interested in?

We just released our "A Day at the Races" as an alternative to all the locomotions, movement and clothing that most developers are covering very well. What is your feeling about having more of these types of tables? Are they something you would look forward to getting?

I passed on this because of the coins, If I need to buy coins to play a game I just bought, then its a pass for me.  

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 55 of 73 (179 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5298 posts

Jun 8, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

GameMechanics wrote:

Are gaming tables for your space or club something people are interested in?

We just released our "A Day at the Races" as an alternative to all the locomotions, movement and clothing that most developers are covering very well. What is your feeling about having more of these types of tables? Are they something you would look forward to getting?

I passed on this because of the coins, If I need to buy coins to play a game I just bought, then its a pass for me.  

nope they give you 20 free tokens every day :smileyhappy:

images.jpg

Message 56 of 73 (161 Views)
Game Mechanics Developer
190 posts

Jun 8, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

You don't even have to buy coins if you don't own it. You get 20 initially to try it and 5 per day when you check in with the machine. If you do buy it, you get 300 to start plus 20 per day. And you get 20 on the first day, so you get 320 to start. The ability to buy coins is an option, but not required. No matter how bad you are at the game, you can play for free every day.

Message 57 of 73 (145 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3292 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Crixix wrote:

You've caught my eye GameMechanics. I would totally dig a pool table, bowling and darts games! The ones they have out now are out of date and cost too many spaces.

I would love to see a Bowling game added for us to buy (with rewards :smileyhappy: ). Been asked so many times to have one added. I know a lot of people who would buy a bowling game to add to their personal space. Just as long as the controls are not funky like some games are. Use the x button not the joysticks to throw the ball lol. That messes the game up so much. Only thing the joysticks should do is aim. Also like mentioned before a claw machine would be cool to see in home.

Message 58 of 73 (139 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5298 posts

Jun 8, 2013

yes more game tables also everyone buy more gamemechanics item give them money support them please we need more of their cool items :smileyhappy:

images.jpg

Message 59 of 73 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
675 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

Thanks for being so open to community input! Any game that takes up fewer slots and has a multiplayer element is a win in my book.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a small table game, larger active items are great for bringing life to bigger spaces. I think bowling would be awesome. Other ideas off the top of my head are blackjack, pool, darts (these all use 22 slots so an optimized version would be in high demand), pinball machine which would also be a first - although any (1 slot) arcade machines are welcome additions. Poker and air hockey were also great ideas. I thought horse racing was unique and fun, so the possibilities are really endless.

As for rewards, I prefer quality over quanitity - Midway is definitely the latter, where 95% of them end up clogging my storage. Due to the slot limit I generally like animated items, larger furniture, and low-slot active items over tiny ornaments and trophies. I also like LMOs and anything I can use in a dance floor. Sometimes the small things can make a big difference, for example if the balloon reward from horse racing was slightly animated, it would be the best 1-slot balloon ornament on Home. I really like your active furniture; a reskinned version of one of them as a game reward would definitely be a big draw.

Thanks and looking forward to more great stuff :smileyhappy:

Message 60 of 73 (134 Views)