PlayStation MVP
1649 posts

Re: Granzella Fossil Collection and Guide

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

I guess I can check another months long Home project off of my list.  I started digging on June 24, 2012 and have only missed maybe 3 days of digging overall.

Congrats.

What upgrades did you buy?

Did you use the ticket dig site?

Jason1802128 wrote:

Any suggestions for a new Home long term game?

F.U.B.A.R.

I have been working on FUBAR but I stopped recently due to all of the issues associated with it.  When it is fixed I will go back to that but in the meantime I need something else to do 8)

P.S. I have all of the legendary tools as well as My Private Hideaway.  The paid site was the first site I had collected all of the fossils from so I had been done with it for quite awhile.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 781 of 828 (1,213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5403 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

I finally found my last fossil; museum complete. I'm glad, but I'll miss digging every day.

Fossil #1: Found 3/15/2012
Fossil #175: Found 3/17/2013

I have all of the display plates, so if anyone wants to see the finished museum with display plates installed send me a friend request asking to see it.

Thanks for the guide Mermaid, it was very helpful.

Please use plain text.
Message 782 of 828 (1,183 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28995 posts

Mar 17, 2013

ProfessorTripp wrote:

I finally found my last fossil; museum complete. I'm glad, but I'll miss digging every day.

I have all of the display plates, so if anyone wants to see the finished museum with display plates installed send me a friend request asking to see it.

Congratulations! I know you'll miss the digs but it's awesome to have your museum done! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 783 of 828 (1,171 Views)
Fender Bender
2699 posts

Mar 17, 2013

ProfessorTripp wrote:

Congratulations Professor :smileyhappy:

As Jo said, I'm sure like us you'll miss your daily digs but its a super collection and quite satisfying seeing a completed Museum. I would really love to see an expansion to it, maybe one day if we're lucky.

Enjoy your Musuem, and I'm pleased you found the guide usefull. Thankyou :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 784 of 828 (1,157 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
228 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Off topic, but my forum search-fu has failed me. Is there an existing thread on the underwater treasures (chests, rings, earrings) at Granzella Southern Island Hideaway?

Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Please use plain text.
Message 785 of 828 (1,096 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1474 posts

Jun 9, 2013

SWO92 wrote:

Off topic, but my forum search-fu has failed me. Is there an existing thread on the underwater treasures (chests, rings, earrings) at Granzella Southern Island Hideaway?

Forum thread - not to my knowledge. However, swo92, AZ4 has a listing of what rewards can be found underwater: http://alphazone4.com/store/cat/12465/

Please note - the items found unerwater on this rewards pages are all of the treasure earrings, the three chests, all of the treasure rings (not the rings X-carat rings form the wedding ceremony mini-game), the finger pinched by crab and the head covered in seaweed.

These items found underwater every 15 mins in Southern Island. Any of these items can come up during these times. However, there are some that speculate that certain treasures occur at certain times of the day. This has yet to be confirmed.

Hope this helps. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 786 of 828 (1,065 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
228 posts

Jun 9, 2013
Thanks much, goddessbunny42. Looks like I have one more new sparkly to find.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Please use plain text.
Message 787 of 828 (1,052 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jun 9, 2013

Im missing 3 earrings, and no matter how hard I try I never ever can find them. They are the sapphire, opal, and moonstone left earrings. It drives me nuts just having one of those.

Please use plain text.
Message 788 of 828 (784 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
228 posts

Jun 9, 2013
Believe me, I completely understand. I think I have been looking for last fossil since 30 March (when I got Fossil: Starfish (Red)) and last treasure since 13 April (when I got treasure earring, sapphire, right ear).
Please use plain text.
Message 789 of 828 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1474 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I that feeling all too well, Liliana and swo92; I have one of each to get STILL - left wing of the Pteranodon and the left ear - emerald.

And to add insult to injury, i have just six GZ tickets left and the one fossil I need is only located (according to my where I can dig list) in the PAID site. Awe-some, not.

So the questions becomes, do I chance the six tix left and dig at certain times to maximize getting an Extra large fossil OR buy more GZ tix... and if so, how many??? :smileyfrustrated:

Also, because I'm not on Home frequently, i haven't a clue when I should hit the water to find that last sparkly for my last earring either.

Any assistance would be helpful ... thanks y'all! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 790 of 828 (477 Views)
0 Likes