Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: Granzella Fossil Collection and Guide

Feb 12, 2013

@Laughing_Man_01 Funny you should mention the Elk as your final. Unless I'm forgetting something, every elk part I have received was a "bonus" from the mysteroius woman (second item from a clod of dirt).

Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 771 of 828 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Imagining an eccentric Indiana Jones wearing a Dino head, Hawaiian shirt, leather pants and flippers and all the other archaeologists going "Aha! So that's his secret!"
Message 772 of 828 (272 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Well, I can finally be added to the finished museum list.  I have been stuck on 1 fossil left for over a month but I finally got it tonight.  Since it is the 7th I figured I would give it a shot even though I only had 45 clods to check.  I have only had the hidden dig site to check as I got all of the other fossils from the other sites.  I am so relieved to have finally finished.  I guess I can check another months long Home project off of my list.  I started digging on June 24, 2012 and have only missed maybe 3 days of digging overall.  Any suggestions for a new Home long term game?

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 773 of 828 (232 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Well, I can finally be added to the finished museum list.  I have been stuck on 1 fossil left for over a month but I finally got it tonight.  Since it is the 7th I figured I would give it a shot even though I only had 45 clods to check.  I have only had the hidden dig site to check as I got all of the other fossils from the other sites.  I am so relieved to have finally finished.  I guess I can check another months long Home project off of my list.  I started digging on June 24, 2012 and have only missed maybe 3 days of digging overall.  Any suggestions for a new Home long term game?

Congratulations Jason! :smileyhappy:

Message 774 of 828 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Mar 7, 2013
@Jason- L project at Peakvox labs seems like a long haul game. I know some people have finished it but if you play at a normal pace I am sure it would take a few months to finish everything.

You could also get into FUBAR but there are nowhere near as many rewards in that game, but it will take a long time to finish (besides it being broken until recent I don't think anyone has finished that game yet)

As for my fossil hunting, I am way behind, but I did get my trex finished today! As well as a few okther things here and there
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Mar 7, 2013
Congrats Jason. I have one elusive fossil to find at the secret dig site and can't seem to find it. One of these days....

On a side note, has anyone gotten any 2-in-1s lately? I haven't gotten a single one since they updated the game to make the shellfish easier to find.
Message 776 of 828 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Mar 7, 2013

ProfessorTripp wrote:
Congrats Jason. I have one elusive fossil to find at the secret dig site and can't seem to find it. One of these days....

On a side note, has anyone gotten any 2-in-1s lately? I haven't gotten a single one since they updated the game to make the shellfish easier to find.

@ ProfessorTripp - I have not got 1 single 2 in 1 since before Halloween and I would usually only check when I had 100 clods saved on the day the mysterious woman would appear.  

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 777 of 828 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2751 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Congratulations Jason on completing your Museum.

It really is a long project to get all the fossils, but you can relax now and enjoy your Museum.

Well done :smileyhappy:

Message 778 of 828 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
778 posts

Mar 7, 2013

ProfessorTripp wrote:

I was getting 2-in-1s from the Mysterious Lady pretty regularly but that stopped around October of last year. I haven't gotten one since then. There was a theory going around that the more fossils you have found, the less chance you have of getting a 2-in-1. That's hard to confirm but I am close to completion so it could be true.

"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future."
-Conrad Strughold, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 779 of 828 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

I guess I can check another months long Home project off of my list.  I started digging on June 24, 2012 and have only missed maybe 3 days of digging overall.

Congrats.

What upgrades did you buy?

Did you use the ticket dig site?

Jason1802128 wrote:

Any suggestions for a new Home long term game?

F.U.B.A.R.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 780 of 828 (134 Views)
0 Likes