Keyblade Wielder
6019 posts

Re: Great Buy!!

Jun 15, 2013

Actually the rewards are crappy.....but for half price, I guess it's a deal for friends to play.

Message 11 of 20 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Jun 15, 2013

ichibanluckycat wrote:
I want that here
(⊙△⊙✿)

We might get that here. Peakvox's been releasing their content to here. We'll just have to wait and see if they're going to be releasing this for us, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 20 (166 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5401 posts

Jun 15, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

ichibanluckycat wrote:
I want that here
(⊙△⊙✿)

We might get that here. Peakvox's been releasing their content to here. We'll just have to wait and see if they're going to be releasing this for us, too.

Hopefully at some point yeah :smileyvery-happy:

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 13 of 20 (161 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7941 posts

Jun 15, 2013

That's pretty awesome to upload these cool pics of the Mew Mew cabinet. Not to mention the cat head reward items looks pretty cute. :catvery-happy:

Message 14 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1994 posts

Jun 15, 2013
The Mew Mew arcade is indeed a very good arcade cabinet with many rewards to enjoy, it's also nice that they're guest friendly.

Thanks for the update on the price as well, I may have to pick this up in JP sometime. :cathappy:
Message 15 of 20 (134 Views)
Wastelander
581 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Is the game hard? How long did it take you to unlock the final set of rewards (the cat head masks)?

Message 16 of 20 (120 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1994 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

Is the game hard? How long did it take you to unlock the final set of rewards (the cat head masks)?

The game is rather simple, you just have to be patient because there are a lot of levels, but even so it should only take about a couple hours to receive many of the rewards.

As for the Mew Mew Cat Head Masks, they are only available for owners of the arcade cabinet and are unlocked on "Hard Level", but still should only take a couple hours maximum to attain them.
Message 17 of 20 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Umm why in God's name do we not have that Coca-Cola Machine in NA?! I am OUTRAGED! *HULK SMASH*

Message 18 of 20 (96 Views)
I Only Post Everything
869 posts

Jun 15, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

Umm why in God's name do we not have that Coca-Cola Machine in NA?! I am OUTRAGED! *HULK SMASH*

Because the lineup is all "Georgia" (one of coca-cola coffee brand) which is only available in Japan.

Message 19 of 20 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3746 posts

Jun 15, 2013

This arcade has pretty neat rewards that could fit in very nicely depending on the theme your decorating your space with, these items go very well with the Toro items.  The cabinet can be played by others in easy mode, which you get rugs, tables and plushies, now in order to get the head items you need to own the cabinet and play all levels easy, medium and hard.  They are all fairly easy to play and its match 3 in a row like bejeweled type game, now if you do a 3 in a row match with the cat with the fish in his mouth that takes out all of the cats in that category making it easy to create combos and leveling up.  

Peakvox is having a half off sale thru the 19th (I think) and all of the items that help you in Peakvox Labs are on sale, like the hammer for HammerVirus, the DNA for escape virus, the UFO for the abduct simulator, the gun for ShootingEarth and the shield for AbductEarth, also the wall panel you put in you personal space to input Peakvox codes is also on sale, along with the Lproject earrings and so forth.  

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 20 of 20 (76 Views)