Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/14/2010
Offline
1405 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 5, 2012

  Thank You...

I'll be posting some more pictures when I get home from work tonight!!!

I need to create the stage's for my next photo shoot(s).

Also trying to see if I can get a friend to join me for a fun little duo photo spread I had in my head...

  If she doesnt accept I'll just tie her up and bring her to my estate - no biggie!!

The Kitty!!!

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 11 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2009
Offline
390 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 5, 2012

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

  Thank You...

I'll be posting some more pictures when I get home from work tonight!!!

I need to create the stage's for my next photo shoot(s).

Also trying to see if I can get a friend to join me for a fun little duo photo spread I had in my head...

  If she doesnt accept I'll just tie her up and bring her to my estate - no biggie!!

The Kitty!!!

Photobucket

you don't have to tie her up.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f38914749fa0b69a8d41c0f37d859f74/tumblr_min7sltbuj1rzraxgo1_500.gif
Message 12 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/14/2010
Offline
1405 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 12, 2012

  Sorry for not posting anything sooner but I've been distracted with Skyrim and the Casino... soo many shiny things to play with.

  To make up for that I have some shoots to share one being an expanded set I did at the Casino.  People say its not worth it to look through old clothing but sometimes its the old outfits that can give the most fun and at times a new fashion combination.

Please Enjoy,

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-12-201211-28-02.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-12-201211-30-48.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-12-201211-42-38.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-12-201211-44-33.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-12-201211-43-16.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-12-201211-42-38.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-12-201211-36-42.jpg

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 13 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/14/2010
Offline
1405 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 12, 2012

Oh, I forgot to add the 2nd photo spread I did recently...

Inspired by Chyna!!!

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-7-20126-23-31.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-7-20126-17-42.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-7-20126-23-03.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-7-20126-22-24.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/TabbytheKittyKat/Fashion%20of%20HOME/Janurary%202012/PlayStationHomePicture1-7-20126-19-11.jpg

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 14 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/23/2010
Offline
5132 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 13, 2012

I Am Over Here .. I Wanna Watch Anime, Lol

Oohh VIP .. I Like VIP

Message 15 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/14/2010
Offline
1405 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 13, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

So, your process for doing these photos is to A.find a backdrop & B.place your avatar in front of said backdrop?

lump me.png

Actually no I dont use that 2 step process at all.

When I'm working on a photo shoot I use a variety of process's to decide the looks I come up with and what location if any will help showcase the look and provide the proper ambience.

A gothic look will not be properly showcased at the HOME mansion but they will be more at home at an arcade or at a dance hall.  Just as a gold or silver evening gown would look out of place at the MotorStorm or at the HUB dance floor, etc.

In a virtual community you need to first compose the look based on your personal inventory then figure out what background and/or poses will help express the look you've choosen to run with.

While any look can be worn anywhere fashion/fashionista photography you want to try and making each shot a focus of the look mainly. 

My style I prefer to focus on both the look as well as where I'm taking a picture I feel again that ambience plays as much a factor as the look itself.

Each fashion/fashionista has their own style and preference which is unique to them that they feel embraces their creations.

Hope this answers your question.

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 16 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/24/2011
Offline
530 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 13, 2012

Nicely done on the pics !!!...

Message 17 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
673 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 13, 2012

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

Melpoe wrote:

So, your process for doing these photos is to A.find a backdrop & B.place your avatar in front of said backdrop?

lump me.png

Actually no I dont use that 2 step process at all.

When I'm working on a photo shoot I use a variety of process's to decide the looks I come up with and what location if any will help showcase the look and provide the proper ambience.

A gothic look will not be properly showcased at the HOME mansion but they will be more at home at an arcade or at a dance hall.  Just as a gold or silver evening gown would look out of place at the MotorStorm or at the HUB dance floor, etc.

In a virtual community you need to first compose the look based on your personal inventory then figure out what background and/or poses will help express the look you've choosen to run with.

While any look can be worn anywhere fashion/fashionista photography you want to try and making each shot a focus of the look mainly. 

My style I prefer to focus on both the look as well as where I'm taking a picture I feel again that ambience plays as much a factor as the look itself.

Each fashion/fashionista has their own style and preference which is unique to them that they feel embraces their creations.

Hope this answers your question.

Photobucket

You just said what Melpoe wrote, in a paragraph/essay, to try and big yourself up, but really, you just said the same thing.

Message 18 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/11/2009
Offline
390 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 13, 2012

omg, cute looks nice bunny costume(Not slutty enough for me though awesome).

Btw, I'm here to steal your dragon tattoo yay it's mine now.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f38914749fa0b69a8d41c0f37d859f74/tumblr_min7sltbuj1rzraxgo1_500.gif
Message 19 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/14/2010
Offline
1405 posts
 

Re: Kitty-Pyra Fashion shoots and Fashionista creations return for 2012

Jan 13, 2012

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

Melpoe wrote:

So, your process for doing these photos is to A.find a backdrop & B.place your avatar in front of said backdrop?

lump me.png

Actually no I dont use that 2 step process at all.

When I'm working on a photo shoot I use a variety of process's to decide the looks I come up with and what location if any will help showcase the look and provide the proper ambience.

A gothic look will not be properly showcased at the HOME mansion but they will be more at home at an arcade or at a dance hall.  Just as a gold or silver evening gown would look out of place at the MotorStorm or at the HUB dance floor, etc.

In a virtual community you need to first compose the look based on your personal inventory then figure out what background and/or poses will help express the look you've choosen to run with.

While any look can be worn anywhere fashion/fashionista photography you want to try and making each shot a focus of the look mainly. 

My style I prefer to focus on both the look as well as where I'm taking a picture I feel again that ambience plays as much a factor as the look itself.

Each fashion/fashionista has their own style and preference which is unique to them that they feel embraces their creations.

Hope this answers your question.

Photobucket

You just said what Melpoe wrote, in a paragraph/essay, to try and big yourself up, but really, you just said the same thing.

Actually I wasnt trying to 'big' anything.  They asked what my process is for doing my photos... its not just finding a backdrop and placing myself in it.    They asked a valid question which I tried to explain the processing I use.  As was highlighted from my response I try to choose areas that I feel work with the look at that moment.

  I spend alot of time in deciding what looks best at the moment and its not a simple case of find location A and insert object B into it. 

   I'm sorry if its felt I was doing something to 'big myself up'...

If it means do I take pride in the creations I make and the time I spend on my photos then yes my response served its purpose.  I take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes finding combinations that can be as close to original as possible.  Which is hard as there are alot of very creative people in HOME.  I take alot of time reviewing photos I take to make sure I share only the best quality with HOME citizens.

If this is 'bigging myself' then yes I do because I love my art and want to share only the best product with the community I love.

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 20 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes