Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
33 posts

Re: Kitty-Pyra's Virtual Stylings from Home

Aug 23, 2012

Hi I have something for the Virtual Stylings

Please be gentle I am new to this photography..

Untitled.png

Message 41 of 54 (193 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Is this a competition or something? What should I be looking for when I take pictures of my avatar? I don't exactly have many clothes :smileysad:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not German or Dutch! Elfen Lied is an anime!
Message 42 of 54 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Hmm not a competition... I mean this thread is open to sharing any creations relating to fashion.

o.O Though Nate looks like he's going for that Calvin look...
From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 43 of 54 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Ok so for everyone that is great

Aha maybe CK but it is from Europe and is Wrangler. I have more styles  maybe I will share later

Message 44 of 54 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Well while i was dealing with various issue's today I was approached on IM today about some clothing in home not being used to its full potential.  I wasnt sure what was going on but I was sent a picture of the top:

LKWD Challenge.jpg

They said they werent really impressed with a recent sharing of a 'fashionista' shoot and wondered what I could do...

So with that... here is the first of a series of shoots I've been doing today. 

As always hope you enjoy!

Reseting

Garden

Relaxation

Smile for the Camera

A walking we will go

SeaSide

Stare - Stare

More fashion love from Kitty Pyra coming still.... :catvery-happy:

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Message 45 of 54 (134 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Heres some fun I did dedicated to Tempest_Fire...

welcome

submit

We honor you

Approach

Shrine

Message 46 of 54 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1723 posts

Aug 24, 2012

What space were those pics taken at?  The one with the garden and brick wall that looks like lilacs in the background?  I can't say that I recognize that one lol

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 47 of 54 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 24, 2012
Oh from the first set?

Easy... gnome garden!
I felt it helped compliment the skin tone and top :smileyvery-happy:

Message 48 of 54 (98 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1723 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Kitty_Pyra wrote:
Oh from the first set?

Easy... gnome garden!
I felt it helped compliment the skin tone and top :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for the quick reply, No wonder I didn't recoginize it.  That is one of the very few I haven't seen yet.  Good choice!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 49 of 54 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 24, 2012
TYVM... at request of Hypnotic Im going to post some combos from JP home later tonight...

Need to go idle and get a salad for dinner

Message 50 of 54 (88 Views)
0 Likes