Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 21 2013
By: Sherriiff Lombax Warrior 61 posts

Hed Kandi item

20 replies 371 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

I was hoping that admins or someone could add the Hed Kandi event to the other regions such as the U.S.. I know that if you change regions and hack they can result in banning, yet a lot of people still do it and they have not been caught, so I was hoping of instead of going through all the hassle of risking a ban why not bring events to all regions? It would raise profits for those items such as hed kandi, I personally would prefer those hed kandi dance items rather than the dance pack 2 with the famous dances. A lot of the new dances look poorly made...so why not bring hed kandi items and other items to all regions? Please and thank you for your time^^

Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened-Anatole France
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (371 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Hed Kandi item

Apr 21, 2013

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (365 Views)
Lombax Warrior
61 posts

Apr 21, 2013

So sorry >.<

Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened-Anatole France
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (357 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6153 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

I understand that you want that dance but it is up to the original developers decision if they release the items in all regions the only thing Sony can do is to ask then if they can release their content in other regions of Playstation Home.A lot of people have requested for that dance we will probably never get it but since there so much demand for it maybe another developer might release a similar dance  as the people are interested in such locomotion.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Dust: An Elysian Tail[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (347 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29169 posts

Apr 21, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

With all the neat dances that came out really who needs that dance. It's really not that special. Seems it's only special cause you can't get it. LoL The nDreams dances blow it out of the water. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (340 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Sherriiff wrote:

So sorry >.<

Sorry, its just this topic comes up a lot. And I mean a LOT. Ever since the item broke a while ago (other users can't see the dance, just the wearer) its died down a bit though. 

Since its a UK based record label I truly don't ever see this coming to North America. That's like Japan Home users asking for Clearasil or Axe to come to their Home. It just won't happen no matter how many threads or suggestion posts there are about it. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (339 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Apr 21, 2013

It's all about money and who manages it in it's specific region. Just because SCEE paid a EU company or the otherway around doesn't mean SCEA gets the rights to it and vise versa.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
61 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Ah I understand, I kind of figured that it might have only been licensed to Eu, but it would be neat if ps home made their own version of it. I

KarateChampChad wrote:

Sherriiff wrote:

So sorry >.<

Sorry, its just this topic comes up a lot. And I mean a LOT. Ever since the item broke a while ago (other users can't see the dance, just the wearer) its died down a bit though. 

Since its a UK based record label I truly don't ever see this coming to North America. That's like Japan Home users asking for Clearasil or Axe to come to their Home. It just won't happen no matter how many threads or suggestion posts there are about it. 

ts worth a shot.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
61 posts

Apr 21, 2013

I do wish they would add more basic none theme dance items though:heart:, and not look like there on speed like the past weeks items...:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9211 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Huh I didnt realize they made the item so that only the wearer sees it. So nobody can see anyone dance the Hed Kandi anymore other than themselves? Thats a creative solution to kill NA requests actually.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (297 Views)
0 Likes