Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
10554 posts

Re: Home 1.80 Update - Some really promising new changes!

Apr 8, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

• A number of other bug fixes and general stability improvements have been made. I know you always state this, but it would be nice to know what exactly are these other bug fixes and general stability improvents are? Doesn't hurt to ask.

Like usual. Stability = Reduce Lagness for some PS3s

NOTE: My current laptop is currently send to the company for fixing. will be using the other laptop in the meantime, don't expect me to post that much this month.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 70 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5291 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I'm quite curious about this business with the emotes, because if I'm reading that correctly, it means that developers no longer need to support the core emotes from the R1 menu.

Good for the developers, I suspect, but terribly confusing for customers, who'll now need to check and see if a particular outfit supports the full list of emotes. As this was always a bit like Apple's old Core Suite for developers, I liked it. Curious to see how it plays out, and whether the missing emotes are clearly labeled in store descriptions.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 70 (266 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Yessss, Item Inspection. That will be incredibly useful. Something I never really thought about wanting. But now people won't have to ask me where I got stuff, I like that.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 70 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1544 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

Did the address the Wardrobe issues were having today, I didn't see anything that was posted about that.

The inspect system is kinda cool, wanting to know where someone got something is a big help. Due to the fact that there's a lot of items and to many in the store for some of us to remember.

No mention of adding a search engine for finding items / wardrobe, making it easier to find stuff.

Due to the overwhelming of items and wardrobe, a search engine would benefit a lot of us.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 70 (240 Views)
Survivor
1567 posts

Apr 8, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

I'm quite curious about this business with the emotes, because if I'm reading that correctly, it means that developers no longer need to support the core emotes from the R1 menu.

Good for the developers, I suspect, but terribly confusing for customers, who'll now need to check and see if a particular outfit supports the full list of emotes. As this was always a bit like Apple's old Core Suite for developers, I liked it. Curious to see how it plays out, and whether the missing emotes are clearly labeled in store descriptions.

That's how I read it also. And I wondered what would happen if you picked an emote that the outfit doesn't support.

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 70 (233 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1544 posts

Apr 8, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Like i said on the EU Home forums i have nothing to hide but it would be nice if the option of inspecting someone else inventory has a privacy setting that only your friends can check what you are wearing

Why would you care if people know what you're wearing. I don't see that a big issue at all. 

I know right.. Unless people have something to hide?

Anyway I can't count the number of times I have asked someone where they bought a certain top or shoes and they refuse to tell me, now I can see for myself and go buy it without a big hassle.

When I'm on my PS3 I'm usually wearing white socks and my whitie tighties. Whomever can see me is their problem.

Oh, and Target is my goto store for wardrobe.   :smileyhappy: 

Well with this feature, I would be extremely careful with this, reason being, freezers would have a field day with this if they found a new way of doing it. I hope the Home Developers looked into it and patched it good. I have to admit, while liking the idea, I wonder if we'll have the option to turn it on/off ? Disable.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 70 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1567 posts

Apr 8, 2013

hyperkane: When I'm on my PS3 I'm usually wearing white socks and my whitie tighties. Whomever can see me is their problem.

Oh, and Target is my goto store for wardrobe.   :smileyhappy:

Btw, hyperkane -- TMI.

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 70 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2437 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Hyperkane is just waiting for some hackers to come by and sniff him.
castle3
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 70 (182 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4453 posts

Apr 9, 2013

TJMVoyager wrote:

Did the address the Wardrobe issues were having today, I didn't see anything that was posted about that.

The inspect system is kinda cool, wanting to know where someone got something is a big help. Due to the fact that there's a lot of items and to many in the store for some of us to remember.

No mention of adding a search engine for finding items / wardrobe, making it easier to find stuff.

Due to the overwhelming of items and wardrobe, a search engine would benefit a lot of us.

The 1.80 patch is suppose to solve the remaining issues with sorting of our inventory. I ask Glass if that means our Wardrobes, and he said, " 'Inventory' mentioned should take care of both Wardrobe items as well as furniture, locomotions, companions. etc. Hopefully this takes care of it all! "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 70 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29040 posts

Apr 9, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:
Hyperkane is just waiting for some hackers to come by and sniff him.

Especially if they are female! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 70 (160 Views)
0 Likes