Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
39 posts

Re: Home 1.80 Update - Some really promising new changes!

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

I like the sound of "Player Inspect." Being able to know what someone is wearing Without having to ask them is great. And, maybe with "More Item Types," this means we'll be able to use a pet AND a locomotion (at the same time)! :smileyvery-happy: Here's hoping.

Bug Fixes

• An issue with a specific Hair Color being reset has been fixed. - Not sure which exactly this pertains to.. but for the Custom Color pallette there was a brown color that I liked, but never got to save in a wardrobe before it got blacked out; and I was never able to re-create it. Now that it's back, I saved it asap!

Yea, I don't know about these yet.. After just getting on Home for the first time with this update, in a span of only 10 minutes, I got 3 errors (while also browsing the net on laptop, so wasn't my connection). Then, I went to my wardrobe after reconnecting, and what did I see? AUTO STORAGE and all "new" items. -___- I'm glad I didn't bother to organize since the last update :l

• Remaining issues with the sorting of the Inventory have been addressed.
  • Various additions have been made to make Home more tolerant of poor network conditions.
  • Some cases of download and relocation to scenes taking longer than necessary have been fixed.
  • A number of other bug fixes and general stability improvements have been made.

Message 61 of 70 (565 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1638 posts

Apr 11, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

TJMVoyager wrote:

Did the address the Wardrobe issues were having today, I didn't see anything that was posted about that.

The inspect system is kinda cool, wanting to know where someone got something is a big help. Due to the fact that there's a lot of items and to many in the store for some of us to remember.

No mention of adding a search engine for finding items / wardrobe, making it easier to find stuff.

Due to the overwhelming of items and wardrobe, a search engine would benefit a lot of us.

The 1.80 patch is suppose to solve the remaining issues with sorting of our inventory. I ask Glass if that means our Wardrobes, and he said, " 'Inventory' mentioned should take care of both Wardrobe items as well as furniture, locomotions, companions. etc. Hopefully this takes care of it all! "

At this point, I'll have to see it, to believe it.

Message 62 of 70 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Apr 11, 2013

TJMVoyager wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

TJMVoyager wrote:

Did the address the Wardrobe issues were having today, I didn't see anything that was posted about that.

The inspect system is kinda cool, wanting to know where someone got something is a big help. Due to the fact that there's a lot of items and to many in the store for some of us to remember.

No mention of adding a search engine for finding items / wardrobe, making it easier to find stuff.

Due to the overwhelming of items and wardrobe, a search engine would benefit a lot of us.

The 1.80 patch is suppose to solve the remaining issues with sorting of our inventory. I ask Glass if that means our Wardrobes, and he said, " 'Inventory' mentioned should take care of both Wardrobe items as well as furniture, locomotions, companions. etc. Hopefully this takes care of it all! "

At this point, I'll have to see it, to believe it.

Just as I thought. Mine didn't get fix. It's still the same as it was before. :smileymad: How about yours?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 63 of 70 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Apr 11, 2013
These are all nice additions. Good work. I am wondering if there will ever come a day when we can color our own clothes/hair? Come on, this is electronic. Changing the hue of an object, to any of 16.4 million colors, is not rocket science.
Message 64 of 70 (467 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

Apr 11, 2013

SuperShops wrote:
These are all nice additions. Good work. I am wondering if there will ever come a day when we can color our own clothes/hair? Come on, this is electronic. Changing the hue of an object, to any of 16.4 million colors, is not rocket science.
Custom hair color options have already been made available last update (update 1.75).

The only condition to do so is, you must be a Playstation Plus member.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 65 of 70 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Kris4Christ wrote:

I like the sound of "Player Inspect." Being able to know what someone is wearing Without having to ask them is great. And, maybe with "More Item Types," this means we'll be able to use a pet AND a locomotion (at the same time)! :smileyvery-happy: Here's hoping.

Would be nice to be able to use companions AND locomotion items at the same time.  I hope they are listening.

Message 66 of 70 (430 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Hopefully this means they will fix those aweful M-10 and M-16 errors that plagues alot of users including me.
Message 67 of 70 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
68 posts

Apr 27, 2013
When does this so called "player inspect" and better "moderation tools" come? It's almost a month since this post and I see no signs of them at all. I think Sony is trolling us! lol!
Message 68 of 70 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11843 posts

Apr 27, 2013

MurreuKwerk wrote:
When does this so called "player inspect" and better "moderation tools" come? It's almost a month since this post and I see no signs of them at all. I think Sony is trolling us! lol!

Just wait. It's still in development.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 69 of 70 (293 Views)
Wastelander
513 posts

Apr 28, 2013

I second the extended categories. I hope they extend them to the shopping experience (too many new items are being added and not correctly categorized as they filter down into their final resting places). Although, I can't complain too much there. If you've ever shopped on the JP server in Home, you'd be thanking your lucky stars that we have the categories we have. LOL.

I blame the fact that the internet overseas is overall MUCH faster than it is over here. Because there's really no reason to open the shop menu and search for EVERY TOP IN GOD'S CREATION to find the one you want. At least they divvy it up by developer.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 70 of 70 (257 Views)