Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 31 2013
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1307 posts

Home needs another partying space

7 replies 213 views Edited Mar 31, 2013

So we know there's konami penthouse which has the best dance floor in all home. So i want a new public space with a better dance floor, very dark enviroment, strobe lights and the music being from billboard top 100 pop songs being active all the time. I think it would be a great idea since lately home has been adding SO MANY dance packs and dancing outfits that it would be really good if they would add that for those amazing dancers. 

I have street moves pack 2, bloons breakdancer, blue breakdancer from the original costume shop, neon raver man, top rock pack, GST pack ,hip hop hero and even the astronaut from bloons. I want to make those outfit shine but i can't seem to find a really good place other than konami penthouse, which gets old btw. -Thanks

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Home needs another partying space

Mar 31, 2013
Supposedly LKWD was gonna open up a dancefloor area up above LKWD HQ.
but chances are they backed out as theres a better one probably up in the horizon much like what happened to whimsy crummy space.
Since juggernaut released a better more suited type of space with better and full interactive features.
Such waste of payroll that idea led to..
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Apr 1, 2013

It's expensive to get a license to play top 100 music in a public space, that's why it won't be done.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Well, you could just decorate a personal space or clubhouse to meet those requirements and then just play the loot radio for the billboard 100 music.

Also, if you have recommendations for anything you would like to see in Playstation Home, I recommend posting them in the monthly suggestion threads so they may be acknowledged.

Link to Suggestion thread - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/March-2013-Suggestions/m-p/39757701#U3975770...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (139 Views)
Wastelander
622 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Yes, the Loot Radio is really the only way to get licensed music playing in your personal space / clubhouse. Costs $9.99 each or $19.99 for the bundle. They have a billboard top 100 station as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (133 Views)
0 Likes
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Hey there!

We'll actually be coming out soon with our Hollywood Hills House nighttime space - which will be available as a private space and clubhouse. Not only will it include the built-in EOD, but there will also be the built-in LOOT Radio (previous ownership of the LOOT Radio not required) that will play sound anywhere throughout the space, and guests will be able to swim in the pool.

We'll also be bundling it with some cool fire accessories, like fire pits and Tiki torches, so definitely keep an eye out! :smileyhappy:
LOOT Community Coordinator
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

Apr 1, 2013

LOOT_Lindsey wrote:
Hey there!

We'll actually be coming out soon with our Hollywood Hills House nighttime space - which will be available as a private space and clubhouse. Not only will it include the built-in EOD, but there will also be the built-in LOOT Radio (previous ownership of the LOOT Radio not required) that will play sound anywhere throughout the space, and guests will be able to swim in the pool.

We'll also be bundling it with some cool fire accessories, like fire pits and Tiki torches, so definitely keep an eye out! :smileyhappy:

So will the current HHH get the same upgrades?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Ooh fire accesories.
Will the built in tiki bar be updated in a way..?
I nvr liked this space but will get the updated night one.
Also will the large tiki couches be free also still..? If it is..?
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (89 Views)
0 Likes