Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8653 posts

Re: If some one says "Im going to hack you." Should I take it seriously or as joke?

Jan 28, 2013

goodSuM wrote:
I think he meant things like editing the script settings file and other save files to mess with character data, causing our PS3s to handle too much information at once.  At least that's what I gathered from it.

I have to say you and DCS are both wrong.  The type of "Hack" that DCS-Tekken is talking about can only be done by knowing the other users IP and has nothing to do with data be saved on our PS3's.  It's also not a "hack" at all it's more of an attack.  Most likely DCS is makeing this all up but as Danger_Dad has pointed out putting our data on a Sony server thats up 24/7 would make us all less secure.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2712 posts

Re: If some one says "Im going to hack you." Should I take it seriously or as joke?

Jan 28, 2013
I prefer to jog around them in circles while laughing loudly at them. Then I make a comment or two about the size of their genitals before hitting the ignore button and returning to what I was doing. But this never actually has happened to me. I never participate in arguments on Home. I ignore chat pretty effectively without the button.
Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11227 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

gamer_316 wrote:

allukr wrote:

Today I was in arguement  with another person in Playstation home. During the arguement he kept saying he was going to "hack"  and "I have your IP."   I got a little worried and left the space. Was he serious? Or just saying this to scare me off?

Thank you.

i've had this happen b4 & I tell em to do it cuz I kno they can't I wanna be smart with em & be like "go ahead, make my day" then stand in the hero pose & tell em "well i'm waiting" then play my Vita till they run off sumwhere knowing I already kno they can't :smileylol:

I just hacked your Vita. You haz gurl games... :smileytongue:

ININAKMAAAMLAA HACKVJKCBOJ

Jersquall wrote:

gamer_316 wrote:

allukr wrote:

Today I was in arguement  with another person in Playstation home. During the arguement he kept saying he was going to "hack"  and "I have your IP."   I got a little worried and left the space. Was he serious? Or just saying this to scare me off?

Thank you.

i've had this happen b4 & I tell em to do it cuz I kno they can't I wanna be smart with em & be like "go ahead, make my day" then stand in the hero pose & tell em "well i'm waiting" then play my Vita till they run off sumwhere knowing I already kno they can't :smileylol:

I just hacked your Vita. You haz gurl games... :smileytongue:

IAMASD AJFLO HACK RHDUR GABZME!

*I'm also hacking  your games*

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jan 29, 2013

cute.jpg

Just us hacking into your heart.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (55 Views)