May 24 2013
By: Raven_MkII Lombax Warrior 104 posts

Is Acorn park broken again?

46 replies 502 views Edited May 24, 2013

OK I was at the park today thinking of getting some more exp and acorns for more stuff, but I notice that there is only one notice board so is the park broken again or what? I don't mind using my bikes i got from Acorn park to get around but where are the rest of the notice boards so I can teleport closer to a task point.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 47 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2229 posts

Re: Is Acorn park broken again?

May 24, 2013

I was just there and nothing was working for me.:womansad:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 47 (501 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
818 posts

May 24, 2013

Uh oh! I was there late last night, and it was all working fine, store, games etc.

In related news, I finished all the stuff on the board, and no reward at all! I'm ready to get pelted with tomatoes on this one. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 47 (491 Views)
Survivor
1959 posts

May 24, 2013
When is it NOT broken? Everytime I've gone there, either the swan boats dont work, the bike rides dont work...and NOW it appears that the Notice Boards are all missing but one.

The space has great potential, and could be greatly expanded upon in future updates. The tasks are way too redundant. The rewards are not that spectacular, and the ammount of acorns you have to repeatedly spend on things are rediculous...to say the least.

However, Acorn Park is a great place to hang out. Currently the BEST place on Home to hang out...and thats even WITH all the bugs still plaguing it.

Veemee just needs to get on the ball and get the bugs ironed out, cuz I wont be spending my dime and time on anymore Acorns or tasks untill the issues get resolved.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 47 (477 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4303 posts

May 24, 2013

I think they should just raze the place and build condos.....:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 47 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
206 posts

May 24, 2013

Raven_MkII wrote:

OK I was at the park today thinking of getting some more exp and acorns for more stuff, but I notice that there is only one notice board so is the park broken again or what? I don't mind using my bikes i got from Acorn park to get around but where are the rest of the notice boards so I can teleport closer to a task point.

Veemee has removed all Notice Boards except for the one at the spawn point. They've discovered some bugs regarding the teleport functionality and other things and the current work-around is that only one Notice Board exists.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 47 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Atom Republic Developer
606 posts

May 24, 2013
OMG I can't believe all the complaints! This us a great space and I can really tell that Vemee is at least working their azzrs off trying to getting it working properly. I know it didn't work right out of the gate, but that is to be expected. Then they actually have had it working for a few days; now there are some more kinks. But look at how some of the other developers have dropped the ball on their spaces. They don't even care to get in there and try to fix them. They just give up. I'm not against complaining and you all have the right to do so, but wow, just compare them to some of the issues we've had in the past with other developers and I think they are way ahead! We need to learn to support these developers and give them a break, unless you really don't want Home to continue in the future. Any way you look at it, without them, we have NO Home!!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 47 (396 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

May 24, 2013

Acorn park has never been fully fixed. Evidentally they are working on it. Photo tasks and all but one of the boards are gone. But after being in the area for a little while, everything stops working. This seems to be random. And bike collisions have not been fixed.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 47 (382 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1700 posts

May 24, 2013

It is a beautiful space to hang out in, even with the problems.  Personally, I have never been able to use the train, and only once could I ride on the swan boats.  I didn't even know about the collision problem with rented bikes, because no instance that I have visited has ever had a working bike rental stand.

They have stated they are working on it, and I hope they find a fix soon!  I need LOTS of practice steering them boats! :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 47 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2809 posts

May 24, 2013

anamri wrote:

It is a beautiful space to hang out in, even with the problems.  Personally, I have never been able to use the train, and only once could I ride on the swan boats.  I didn't even know about the collision problem with rented bikes, because no instance that I have visited has ever had a working bike rental stand.

They have stated they are working on it, and I hope they find a fix soon!  I need LOTS of practice steering them boats! :smileylol:

I know, right?! I had 2 lake races pop at the same time the other day AND the boats were working, so I HAD to go for them! Those conditions almost never occur, it seemed wasteful not to try. I floated around for a while trying to get the hang of it, but then I noticed the warning message saying I only had so many minutes left. So, off to try the races I went. I failed both. :smileyfrustrated:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 47 (358 Views)
0 Likes