Message 31 of 61 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: {JPN Home} free lmo

Jun 13, 2013
Oh, I guess I read incorrectly :smileyfrustrated:
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 61 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

Jun 13, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'm sure I read something about adding more baloons over time, somewhere, Chad. We can't BOTH be crazy.... in EXACTLY the same way... can we?

P.S. I managed to get the locomotion, but either I was lagging bad, or I couldn't get it activate, because I didn't get a speed increase, or see a balloon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 61 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4453 posts

Jun 13, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'm sure I read something about adding more baloons over time, somewhere, Chad. We can't BOTH be crazy.... in EXACTLY the same way... can we?

P.S. I managed to get the locomotion, but either I was lagging bad, or I couldn't get it activate, because I didn't get a speed increase, or see a balloon.

You and Chad aren't going crazy, lol. Stevev mentioned about it in one of his posts in this thread about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 61 (177 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 13, 2013

So I guess hitting square adds more balloons to the LMO when moving around. Its very cool, I like it :smileytongue:

Apparently I beat stage 20 of Ice Breaker already, so I have Echochrome and this Mole Hunter game left to do.

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 61 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4453 posts

Jun 13, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

So I guess hitting square adds more balloons to the LMO when moving around. Its very cool, I like it :smileytongue:

Apparently I beat stage 20 of Ice Breaker already, so I have Echochrome and this Mole Hunter game left to do.

I think you need to buy tickets to do the Mole Hunter game. I'm not too sure. When you do the Mole Hunter game, let me know if you do or don't need tickets for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 61 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 13, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I think you need to buy tickets to do the Mole Hunter game. I'm not too sure. When you do the Mole Hunter game, let me know if you do or don't need tickets for it.

I really hope not....I'm not in the mood to buy anything cross region these days... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 61 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2236 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I really hope not....I'm not in the mood to buy anything cross region these days... :smileysad:

You can use your free plays each day for Mole Hunter in Shoei, as you would with the bikes and cop/thief game (unless something has changed).

So are there 4 total rewards from this then? The 2 LMO's, the rainbow colored shoes for men and the boots for ladies? If so, then I got all of them--I can vaguely recall playing Echchrome and Ice Breaker in JP a looooong time ago for the rewards and I know I got the king mole reward in Mole Hunter a loong time ago as well....and I think that was for a 100K+ score. 

Funny thing about this whole Home thing for me is, I don't think I would ever really want to float with balloons or wear rainbow shoes, but I like free Home rewards (and I don't know why)...especially ones like this that you can get based on things you did a long, long time ago. lol

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 61 (144 Views)
Sackboy
353 posts

Jun 13, 2013

beneloben wrote:

Ok, uhmm, so on my balloon LMO, when I press square, the one in my hand turns into 5 on my back (plus you get a speed boost) ... but any word on the other one? no idea why I got it and nobody else has it so far?

Been running around the pool chasing my Club of Champion clubmates, same speed as a BMX, motorcycle etc 

Just so you know the 2 LMO's are the same exact thing but they are gender specific, 1 is for male only and the other is for females only.. So maybe the other one you are trying is the one for the opposite gender and that's why its acting up like that..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 61 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Jun 13, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Well... No you didn't read that incorrectly, someone here, not hazu did post something saying that. With that said I wouldn't pay it any mind cause that person never seems to have a clue what they are talking about with JP events, they are highly misinformed on these matters. They were posting info on the Kikai event that was soooo wrong and off beat that it really made me wonder, no joke, if they were actually even playing the same game as the rest of us..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 61 (118 Views)
0 Likes