Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1992 posts

Re: January 2013 Suggestions

Jan 3, 2013

ladybug17 wrote:

We got the leggings now, so we need tunic tops to wear with them! I always say leggings aren't pants, and I prefer not to wear them as such, and I need long tops to avoid doing so. Trendy plaid tunics would be cool as well as solids, and long tanks as well. I'd add pictures but I can't seem to figure out how, loooooooool! ~psst~ any help would be appreciated! xD

Too add Images, you can either do it by using the Pictures setting in rich text to add Images you have saved or you have to find the HTML code for the Image you'd like to place, and post it with your message. (Thought this would be useful information for this thread, I'm not meaning to add clutter.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 81 of 376 (441 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1992 posts

Jan 3, 2013
My Suggestion would be for our "Inventory", now that there are Locomotions, may you organize the Inventory with split catagories for "Companions" and one for "Locomotions". This would make it quite a bit easier to find what I'm looking for in my Inventory, and decrease HDD lag if I did'nt have to go through just one large list of items. :cathappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 376 (436 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 3, 2013
A search feature for stores.

If they're so intent for us to go to Alphazone4 and search first then they should just go ahead and use Alphazone4 to shop through.
Message 83 of 376 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2950 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Here it is again....jpg

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 84 of 376 (425 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 3, 2013
First-person view option for our avatars would be nice and would expand the Home experience.
Message 85 of 376 (418 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Jan 4, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
First-person view option for our avatars would be nice and would expand the Home experience.

^^^^^ Yes,yes and yes!Please do this Sony!:smileyvery-happy:

Message 86 of 376 (396 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25925 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I'd like to see the ability to actually sit in chairs like we would in real life: Straight up or reclining.

Create more tables and chairs as one item. And when tables and chairs are one item, add the ability to lean forward with our arms on the table.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 87 of 376 (369 Views)
Sackboy
368 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Something I had forgotten about over the years, but I'll try to post this at least once....

I want Reversi Game Boards that I can use in any apartment.

In the past I had been annoyed they had come out with Checkers & Chess, but never Reversi despite it using the same kind of board.

Oh no! Neotopia didn't reach its impractical goal of donations! Quick support the ____ out of it!
What the? Project Nebula has a practical donations goal? You mean they didn't have that kind of money laying around?
Message 88 of 376 (366 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Speed up loading, maybe improve quality of items and such. Decreasing lag, bugs, and glitches as seen within Home minigames and Home spaces as well. Making new avatar interactions between two; such as hugs in which one individual must accept a request from another for an animation to be initiated and an ability to fully customize an avatar's appearance, or at the very least partially to edit certain purchases of things such has hair and clothing to the user's comfort. New clothing and after a few months but an extremely dim hope of this actually happening. Events, which have never happened for the past year. So far, nothing comparable to be called an event or quest as it was called last year and the year before that. At the very least something that'll pique interest in Home once again after so much dissonance.

The universe's vastness holds no solace for me.
I come to the end of this long road.
Neither Human nor Devil.
All Bends To My Will.
Message 89 of 376 (360 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jan 4, 2013

please sony get the spades game i did a survey everyone i talked to would love a spades game i spend $50 a week so im a loyal customer help a brotha out

Message 90 of 376 (334 Views)