Reply
Jan 29 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Treasure Hunter 3176 posts
Online

Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

8 replies 662 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

These quotes were taken from a different thread and i was wondering if a this was ever resolved.

 


SpicyEyes5 wrote:

my friend bought it and he was sad that altho the advertising for the space says guests get a free flying carpet sadly we do not and the only rewards that guests get is possibly community rewards  or so it appears with the picture of something on the contributed line in the chest  . i played with the carpet in the space and steering is wonky its all over the place turning and going up and down handling is frustrating but yes the space is incredibly beautiful wish we ould have invited friends for free gift

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

LKWD_Tim wrote:

We're aware of the issue where visitors don't receive their Magic Carpets and are working on a fix for it immediately. Unfortunately Sony's final Home publish before Christmas is next week, so it's unlikely that we'll be able to get the fix implemented in time - sorry :/

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (662 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
972 posts
 

Re: Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

Jan 29, 2013


If only it could fly...
How to get: Own the Jewel of the Skies personal space and summon the Genie for the 1st time.
Found in:
Reward Items >> Home Rewards >> Jewel of the Skies >> Genie's Wishes
Reward Items >> Home Rewards >> Jewel of the Skies >> Genie's Wishes

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (604 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3176 posts
 

Re: Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

technerd1000 wrote:


If only it could fly...
How to get: Own the Jewel of the Skies personal space and summon the Genie for the 1st time.
Found in:
Reward Items >> Home Rewards >> Jewel of the Skies >> Genie's Wishes
Reward Items >> Home Rewards >> Jewel of the Skies >> Genie's Wishes

You dont have to own the space to get the carpet, as It states in my OP LKWD was working on a fix for this but an update for a resolution was never followed up on.  I messaged LKWD Tim hopefully I will get a reply from him.

LKWD_Tim wrote:

We're aware of the issue where visitors don't receive their Magic Carpets and are working on a fix for it immediately.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (569 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
972 posts
 

Re: Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

Jan 29, 2013
Ok just trying to help here what dcs said
DCS-Tekken (Fender Bender)
Jan 27
Yes Guests can get the Flying Rug Now... So if u don't have it yet... WTH are ya Waiting for?

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (527 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3176 posts
 

Re: Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

Jan 30, 2013

technerd1000 wrote:
Ok just trying to help here what dcs said
DCS-Tekken (Fender Bender)
Jan 27
Yes Guests can get the Flying Rug Now... So if u don't have it yet... WTH are ya Waiting for?

:smileywink:

Thank you Hun :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (501 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
271 posts
 

Re: Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

Jan 30, 2013
I can confirm from firsthand experience that guests can now receive the free magic carpet LMO by speaking with a friends genie :smileyhappy:
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (448 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
4990 posts
 

Re: Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

2nd Confirm YES Guests can get the FREE Flying Carpet... FYI: It works for all Home Regions also.... YAY!

 

I so needed one for Japan to use at Peakvox Labs to get around FASTER... YAY!

 

Now if they only give Japan the Gift Machine.... Aww,

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (418 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3176 posts
 

Re: Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

Jan 31, 2013

Thank you very much for the answers guys I really appreiciate it.  *On a little off topiic note*  This is the reason why I like the forums, because I can always count on my fellow forum members to help.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
4990 posts
 

Re: Jewel of the Skies Guest Carpet

Jan 31, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Thank you very much for the answers guys I really appreiciate it.  *On a little off topiic note*  This is the reason why I like the forums, because I can always count on my fellow forum members to help.


:smileyhappy:

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes